|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Perils of Teela Brown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the native people as Louis for in Chapter 12?
(a) The flycycle.
(d) A miracle.
2. Why does Louis think the ship crashed on Ringworld if Teela is supernaturally lucky?
(a) Her luck was affected by the stasis.
(b) She is only lucky when she is awake.
(c) Her luck only works on Earth.
(d) She needed to be on Ringworld.
3. What are the natives on the Ringworld like?
(a) They are short and bug-like.
(d) Bear-like beings.
4. How big is the ring around the Ringworld?
(a) 500 million miles long.
(b) 890 million miles long.
(c) 750 million kilometers long.
(d) 600 million miles long.
5. Where does the crew end up landing in Chapter 12?
(a) The port.
(b) A forest.
(c) A meadow.
(d) A plateau.
Short Answer Questions
1. Teela get separated from the group and finds herself where before they lose communication with her?
2. Who do the humans buy hyperdrive technology from?
3. Who must Nessus go see when the group arrives at the puppeteer planet?
4. What does Nessus use to kill one of the native attackers in the city?
5. While searching for Teela, what happens to Speaker and Louis' bikes?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)