|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Perils of Teela Brown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chiron say their mission is for the Ringworld?
(a) To find new interstellar travel technology.
(b) To investigate it.
(c) To prepare it for the puppeteer arrival.
(d) To conquer it.
2. What does the puppeteer planet look like when the crew lands on it?
(a) It is a barren desert with millions of tents.
(b) All the cities are underground.
(c) It is all mountains and trees.
(d) It is full of tall buildings.
3. Who do the humans buy hyperdrive technology from?
(a) The Fringe.
(b) The Mariti.
(c) The Outsiders.
(d) The Borg.
4. What do they natives think of Louis and the crew?
(a) That they are holograms.
(b) That they are hostile.
(c) That they are animals.
(d) That they are gods.
5. While searching for Teela, what happens to Speaker and Louis' bikes?
(a) They break down.
(b) The controls go haywire.
(c) They are caught in some sort of tractor beam.
(d) They are attacked by glowing bugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Chiron's projection, how many other puppeteers do the crewmembers see?
2. Where do the three stop to make plans regarding their search and rescue of Teela?
3. How big is the ring around the Ringworld?
4. What are the natives on the Ringworld like?
5. What does Nessus use to kill one of the native attackers in the city?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)