|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Perils of Teela Brown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the puppeteer planet look like when the crew lands on it?
(a) It is a barren desert with millions of tents.
(b) It is full of tall buildings.
(c) It is all mountains and trees.
(d) All the cities are underground.
2. What does Nessus use to kill one of the native attackers in the city?
(a) His claws.
(b) The disintegrator.
(c) A light saber.
(d) His hind foot.
3. What are the natives on the Ringworld like?
(a) Bear-like beings.
(c) They are short and bug-like.
4. What does Chiron say their mission is for the Ringworld?
(a) To find new interstellar travel technology.
(b) To investigate it.
(c) To conquer it.
(d) To prepare it for the puppeteer arrival.
5. Besides Chiron's projection, how many other puppeteers do the crewmembers see?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they natives think of Louis and the crew?
2. Where does the crew end up landing in Chapter 12?
3. After arriving at the puppeteer planet, what useless information does Louis now know?
4. Who must Nessus go see when the group arrives at the puppeteer planet?
5. Where do the three stop to make plans regarding their search and rescue of Teela?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)