|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eusa claim in the Goodparley/Eusa show?
(a) That he killed Mr. Clevver.
(b) That he did not drop bombs.
(c) That he split the Littl Man.
(d) That he never had the knowledge.
2. What does Eusa do with all his knowledge in the Goodparley/Orfing show?
(a) Gives it to Mr. Clevver.
(b) Puts it in a box.
(c) Shares it with his friends.
(d) Writes it down in a book.
3. In the written Eusa story, who was the Big Man?
(c) Littl Shinynin Man.
(d) Mr. Clevver.
4. What color are Eusa's eyes in the Goodparley/Orfing show?
(b) He doesn't have eyes, just holes where eyes should be.
5. When Lorna finishes her story, who does Riddley say he always thought was responsible for the 1 Big 1?
(a) The devil.
(c) Master Chaynjis.
6. What does Riddley confess about his father's connexions?
(a) They weren't anything special.
(b) Riddley thought he could do better connexions than his father did.
(c) His father always wrote out his connexions.
(d) He didn't like his father's connexions.
7. The night after Riddley gets his scar, who does the asking with Riddley?
(a) Straiter Empy.
(d) Lorna Elswint.
8. Who is the albino at the digging?
(a) An old friend of Brooder Walker.
(c) Belnost Phist from the Mincery.
9. After Eusa splits the Littl Man in the written story, what do the dogs tell Eusa?
(a) He will have more power than anyone can imagine.
(b) He will build even more machines.
(c) The land will die, people will eat one another, water will be poison, and the people will drink blood.
(d) Mr. Clevver will reward him greatly.
10. What happened to Eusa's wife after he split the atom?
(a) Mr. Clevver killed her.
(b) Men on a boat took her.
(c) She died.
(d) She left him.
11. In the Goodparley/Orfing show, how does Eusa lose all his knowledge?
(a) Mr. Clevver steals the book with the knowledge.
(b) Mr. Clevver puts the knowledge in the box and takes it.
(c) Eusa's enemies steal it.
(d) Eusa loses it in a fire.
12. What is the first thing the narrator does in Chapter 1?
(a) Kills a wild boar.
(b) Kills a deer.
(c) Talks to an old woman.
(d) Goes for a walk.
13. Why is the albino at the digging?
(a) He came to put on a Eusa show.
(b) He needed timber cut for a project he was building at Widders Dump.
(c) He wanted to be sure the big thing was broken up properly.
(d) He came to pay his respects to Riddley.
14. After he splits the atom, why doesn't Eusa know how many changes there are to come?
(a) The Little Man won't tell him.
(b) Eusa's wife had the information with her.
(c) He never knew how many changes there would be.
(d) The writing with the numbers was destroyed.
15. How is the Eusa story different than usual in the Goodparley/Orfing show?
(a) Eusa does not have children in this story.
(b) Mr. Clevver gives Eusa the knowlege to make the bombs.
(c) Eusa said he didn't make the bombs, Mr. Clevver made them.
(d) Eusa does not make the 1 Big 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Eusa showmen is said to be one who interprets things?
2. How old is the narrator of the story?
3. Who was at the digging in Chapter 5 when Riddley arrived?
4. How are Eusa shows traditionally introduced?
5. After the people in Lorna's story had the 1st knowing for a while what did they begin to wonder?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)