|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yelled "Fall! Fall! Fall!" while the men were trying to pull the large object out of the hole intact?
(a) Chalker Marchman.
(b) A crow.
(c) Brooder Walker.
2. The night after Brooder dies, who says he has been looking for the Littl Shyning Man?
(b) Lorna Elswint.
3. After Eusa splits the Littl Man in the written story, what do the dogs tell Eusa?
(a) Mr. Clevver will reward him greatly.
(b) He will have more power than anyone can imagine.
(c) The land will die, people will eat one another, water will be poison, and the people will drink blood.
(d) He will build even more machines.
4. Riddley tells a story from when he was 7 or 8. What happened to Littl Salting when Riddley was young?
(a) Taken over by Dog Et Form.
(b) It was flooded out.
(c) Their crops didn't grow.
(d) They were forced to leave by the Big 2.
5. After the fire, how does everyone look at Riddley?
(a) They call him names.
(b) They shun him.
(c) They make him leave How Fents.
(d) Differently, winking, dodging their heads, or giving him the thumbs up.
6. What happens to the three people in the narrator's story?
(a) They freeze to death.
(b) The child is killed and eaten and the parents are burned by fire.
(c) The child is killed and eaten and the parents leave the next morning.
(d) They are struck by lighting.
7. Why is the albino at the digging?
(a) He needed timber cut for a project he was building at Widders Dump.
(b) He wanted to be sure the big thing was broken up properly.
(c) He came to pay his respects to Riddley.
(d) He came to put on a Eusa show.
8. How is the Eusa story different than usual in the Goodparley/Orfing show?
(a) Eusa does not make the 1 Big 1.
(b) Eusa does not have children in this story.
(c) Mr. Clevver gives Eusa the knowlege to make the bombs.
(d) Eusa said he didn't make the bombs, Mr. Clevver made them.
9. What does Riddley share with those who come to his shelter in Chapter 7?
10. After splitting the atom, Eusa continues to see the Littl Man. How can Eusa get away from the Littl Man?
(a) By dying.
(b) By getting on a ship.
(c) By running.
(d) He can't get away from the Littl Man.
11. What happened three days after Riddley's naming day?
(a) Riddley's father dies.
(b) Riddley's mother dies.
(c) Riddley runs away from home.
(d) Riddley goes to work with the chard coal burners.
12. Who is the albino at the digging?
(c) An old friend of Brooder Walker.
(d) Belnost Phist from the Mincery.
13. What is the first thing Riddley talked about when he began his reveal?
(a) The black cloth with smoke and flames behind Eusa.
(b) Littl Shyning Man.
(c) Mr. Clevver.
(d) Eusa's head.
14. What are the children doing the night after the burning?
(a) Listening to Lorna tell a story.
(b) Playing ball.
(d) Singing and playing in the puddles.
15. What did the people of the village sing around the fire on the evening Brooder Walker died?
(a) They didn't sing, they were too sad.
(b) Savering Gallack Seas.
(c) An unkown funeral dirge.
(d) Ode to Master Chaynjis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorna say that Brooder was connected to?
2. In the written Eusa Story, what does Mr. Clevver want Eusa to find?
3. What happened when the man and woman in Lorna's story looked into the eyes of a goat?
4. What do Goodparley & Orfing do after their Eusa show?
5. How old was Riddley's father when he died?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)