Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Riddley share with those who come to his shelter in Chapter 7?
2. Who dies in the village the same day that the men are trying to remove the object from the hole?
(a) A baby.
(b) The leader of the Bernt Arse pack.
(c) Riddley's mother.
(d) Lorna Elswint.
3. Riddley tells a story from when he was 7 or 8. What happened to Littl Salting when Riddley was young?
(a) It was flooded out.
(b) Taken over by Dog Et Form.
(c) Their crops didn't grow.
(d) They were forced to leave by the Big 2.
4. Who is the albino at the digging?
(c) An old friend of Brooder Walker.
(d) Belnost Phist from the Mincery.
5. How does Lorna describe the dog that Riddley killed?
(a) Old and worn out.
(b) Small, but strong.
(c) Brown in color and blind in one eye.
(d) Strong and healthy.
6. The night after Brooder dies, who says he has been looking for the Littl Shyning Man?
(c) Lorna Elswint.
7. In the written Eusa story, what happened when there was knowledge and Eusa was working for Mr. Clevver?
(a) Eusa asked Mr. Clevver to stop fighting.
(b) Eusa invented boats in the air.
(c) Enemies came to make war.
(d) Eusa invented computers.
8. What huge traveling party arrives at Widders Dump the day after Brooder dies?
(a) Belnot Phist and Chalker Marchman.
(b) Straiter Empy.
(c) Mr. Clevvers.
(d) Abel Goodparley and Erny Orfing, the Pry Mincer and Wes Mincer.
9. What is the first thing Riddley talked about when he began his reveal?
(a) The black cloth with smoke and flames behind Eusa.
(b) Littl Shyning Man.
(c) Eusa's head.
(d) Mr. Clevver.
10. At the digging why didn't the "littl witey bloak" want the girt big thing?
(a) It is the wrong type of metal.
(b) Because Riddley's father was killed by it.
(c) It is not Eusa's head.
(d) It will take too much manpower to get it out.
11. How many more changes will there be after the atom is split in the written Eusa story?
(a) Hundreds of changes.
(b) As many as are required.
(c) No one knows.
(d) Five move.
12. What does Goodparley want Riddley to tell after they share the wotcher?
(a) The story of killing the boar.
(b) The story of how his father died.
(c) The story Lorna told Riddley.
(d) Eusa 31.
13. How old is the albino?
14. Who says that the Littl Shyning can be put back together the night after Brooder dies?
(a) Belnot Phist.
15. Why does Riddley begin to tell the Eusa story from the time he was 7 or 8?
(a) To compare Eusa stories.
(b) The people of Hows Fent asked him to.
(c) To show his dad's style.
(d) To talk about Littl Salting.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the official Eusa story, who does Eusa take with him when searches for what Mr. Clevver wants?
2. In the story told by Lorna in Chapter 3, what things have shape?
3. What happened three days after Riddley's naming day?
4. The night Riddley's father dies, who starts a fire?
5. After the fire, how does everyone look at Riddley?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)