|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorna say that Brooder was connected to?
(a) A shovel, leaver poal and digging up Bad Time.
(b) His work.
(c) His son, his village, and his friends.
(d) The people of Widders Dump.
2. What story does the narrator tell in Chapter 1?
(a) His birth story.
(b) The Hart of the Wood.
(c) The Eusa story.
(d) The story of his mother's death.
3. On the day the men try to lift the object from the hole intact, what three things does Riddley try to connect?
(a) The deaths of his father, the baby, and the dog.
(b) The deaths of his father, mother, and grandfather.
(c) The crow, the baby, and the dog.
(d) Lorna's tel, the death of his father, and the death of the baby.
4. At the end of Lorna's story, what happens to the dog during the full moon?
(a) He howls at the moon.
(b) He finds a mate.
(c) He goes mad and hurts people if he catches them.
(d) He becomes less wild.
5. Who was following the narrator and his companions on the day the novel begins?
(a) The narrator's father.
(b) The narrator's best friend.
(c) The chard coal burners.
(d) The leader of the Bernt Arse pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the 1st knowing that Lorna refers to?
2. Why does the narrator decide to write his story?
3. What does Lorna say bonfires were used for?
4. in Lorna's story, how did the man and woman's lives change after they got the 1st knowing?
5. Who follows Riddley and the other men to Widders Dump the day after his father's death?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)