|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the leader of the group that was following the narrator look like?
(a) He was a small, but powerful, man.
(b) He was a small, deformed lion.
(c) He was a tall, heavily built man.
(d) He was a big black and red spotted dog.
2. How did the man and woman in Lorna's story get the 1st knowing?
(a) They looked into the dog's eyes during a full moon.
(b) They looked into the fire.
(c) They looked into a goat's eyes.
(d) They looked into each others eyes.
3. Who dies in the village the same day that the men are trying to remove the object from the hole?
(a) The leader of the Bernt Arse pack.
(b) Lorna Elswint.
(c) A baby.
(d) Riddley's mother.
4. What is the narrator's name?
(a) Fister Crunchman.
(b) Riddley Walker.
(c) Reckman Bessup.
(d) Brooder Walker.
5. On the day the men try to lift the object from the hole intact, what three things does Riddley try to connect?
(a) Lorna's tel, the death of his father, and the death of the baby.
(b) The crow, the baby, and the dog.
(c) The deaths of his father, mother, and grandfather.
(d) The deaths of his father, the baby, and the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when the object fell that the men were trying to get out of the hole intact?
2. Why couldn't the people in Lorna's story get any rest after they obtained the 2nd knowledge?
3. What is the first thing the narrator does in Chapter 1?
4. What position will Riddley hold in his village now that his father is dead?
5. What story does the narrator tell in Chapter 1?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)