|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was at the digging in Chapter 5 when Riddley arrived?
(a) Chalker Marchman and an albino.
(b) Lorna Elswint.
(c) Nimbel Potter.
(d) The Bernt Arse Pack.
2. in Lorna's story, how did the man and woman's lives change after they got the 1st knowing?
(a) They stopped wandering, settled down, raised animals, and grew crops.
(b) They foraged with the dog.
(c) They made tents and wandered even more than they had before.
(d) They built a large boat.
3. Why does the narrator decide to write his story?
(a) An old woman ask him to write his story.
(b) Thinking about a thing that is inside of every person and what it might be.
(c) His father asks him to write his story.
(d) He likes to tell stories.
4. What did Riddley say as the villagers stood around the fire the evening his father died?
(a) He talked about how he would miss his father.
(b) He did not say anything.
(c) He thanked everyone for the things they said about his father.
(d) He said he wished that his father had seen him kill the dog.
5. Who runs on Riddley's knife the day the men try to lift the object from the hole intact?
(a) Lorna Elswint.
(b) The leader of the Bernt Arse pack.
(c) The Hart of the Wood.
(d) Riddley's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Goodparley/Orfing show, how does Eusa lose all his knowledge?
2. Why does Riddley have to get a scar?
3. How did Riddley's mother die and how old was he when she died?
4. How old was Riddley's father when he died?
5. How are Eusa shows traditionally introduced?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)