|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened three days after Riddley's naming day?
(a) Riddley runs away from home.
(b) Riddley's father dies.
(c) Riddley goes to work with the chard coal burners.
(d) Riddley's mother dies.
2. After he splits the atom, why doesn't Eusa know how many changes there are to come?
(a) The Little Man won't tell him.
(b) Eusa's wife had the information with her.
(c) The writing with the numbers was destroyed.
(d) He never knew how many changes there would be.
3. In the written Eusa story, was Eusa able to keep his sons with him?
(a) Yes, after they were reunited with their mother.
(b) No, they followed the Littl Man.
(c) No, they died.
(d) Yes, they built a home together.
4. How many more changes will there be after the atom is split in the written Eusa story?
(a) Hundreds of changes.
(b) As many as are required.
(c) Five move.
(d) No one knows.
5. What does Durster say to anger Riddley at the diggings?
(a) That Riddley needs to work harder.
(b) That Riddley's father has become a dog.
(c) That Riddley was an idiot the night before.
(d) That Riddley should not be connexion man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the village the same day that the men are trying to remove the object from the hole?
2. What is the usual procedure for getting large objects out of holes?
3. What does Lorna say that Brooder was connected to?
4. What does Eusa do with all his knowledge in the Goodparley/Orfing show?
5. How did Riddley's mother die and how old was he when she died?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)