|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Riddley sit for breakfast the morning after his connexion?
(a) His usual place.
(b) He didn't sit, he grabbed something to eat and went outside.
(c) At the top table.
(d) With the other young men his age.
2. Who was waiting for Riddley the morning after his first connexion?
(a) Straiter Empy.
(b) Fister Crunchman.
(c) Lorna Elswint.
(d) Nimbel Potter and the other children.
3. What does Riddley think about when he wakes the morning after his connexion?
(a) He doesn't remember what happened the night before.
(b) He is pleased with his first connexion.
(c) That what happened during the connexion was a dream.
(d) He makes another connexion.
4. What did the people of the village sing around the fire on the evening Brooder Walker died?
(a) Savering Gallack Seas.
(b) An unkown funeral dirge.
(c) Ode to Master Chaynjis.
(d) They didn't sing, they were too sad.
5. How is the Eusa story different than usual in the Goodparley/Orfing show?
(a) Mr. Clevver gives Eusa the knowlege to make the bombs.
(b) Eusa said he didn't make the bombs, Mr. Clevver made them.
(c) Eusa does not make the 1 Big 1.
(d) Eusa does not have children in this story.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after his connexion, Riddley walks ahead of the work crew. Who does he meet in the path?
2. What happened three days after Riddley's naming day?
3. The night Riddley's father dies, who starts a fire?
4. Was it really the Littl Man who took Eusa's wife?
5. What does Riddley think when he first sees the Eusa puppet during the Goodparley/Orfing show?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)