|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eusa finds a stag, why won't it run from him in the written Eusa story?
(a) The stag is caught in a trap.
(b) The stag is tied to a tree.
(c) The stag is hurt.
(d) The stag told him that nothing will run from Eusa anymore, but soon Eusa will run from everything.
2. What does Riddley think when he first sees the Eusa puppet during the Goodparley/Orfing show?
(a) Eusa has no eyes.
(b) That thing with no name that looks out through people's eye holes
(c) How his scar hurts.
(d) This is a different puppet than usual.
3. After splitting the atom, Eusa continues to see the Littl Man. How can Eusa get away from the Littl Man?
(a) By running.
(b) By getting on a ship.
(c) By dying.
(d) He can't get away from the Littl Man.
4. Who did Riddley eat breakfast with after his connexion?
(a) Straiter Empy.
(b) No one, he ate alone.
(c) Nimbel Potter.
(d) Lorna and Fister Crunchman.
5. Was it really the Littl Man who took Eusa's wife?
(c) No one knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Goodparley/Orfing show, how does Eusa lose all his knowledge?
2. What three things does Lorna talk about on the evening Riddley's father died?
3. What happened when the object fell that the men were trying to get out of the hole intact?
4. In the written Eusa story, was Eusa able to keep his sons with him?
5. The night Riddley's father dies, who starts a fire?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)