|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the written Eusa story, who was the Big Man?
(a) Mr. Clevver.
(d) Littl Shinynin Man.
2. In the official Eusa story, who does Eusa take with him when searches for what Mr. Clevver wants?
(a) Folleree & Folleroo.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sons.
(d) His wife.
3. Who dies in the village the same day that the men are trying to remove the object from the hole?
(a) The leader of the Bernt Arse pack.
(b) Lorna Elswint.
(c) A baby.
(d) Riddley's mother.
4. What was the weather like when Riddley woke the morning after his connexion?
(a) The sun was shining.
(b) Sky was heavy and grey, and it was still with no wind.
(c) It was cold and slightly cloudy.
(d) It was still raining.
5. What does Lorna say bonfires were used for?
(a) To call back those who left in the air ships to fetch the people left behind.
(b) To keep away wild dogs.
(c) To keep everyone warm.
(d) To celebrate a good harvest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Goodparley/Orfing Eusa show, what part of his body does Eusa say is missing?
2. What did Riddley say as the villagers stood around the fire the evening his father died?
3. When the work crew returns to How Fents after Potter's mishap, what does Littl Nimbel Potter do when he sees Riddley?
4. Why is the fire made on the night Brooder dies?
5. Who runs on Riddley's knife the day the men try to lift the object from the hole intact?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)