|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of Rudolph's depression?
(a) The family is too poor to send him to college
(b) Julie broke up with him
(c) Mary has moved out of the house
(d) Thomas is in jail
2. Who does Rudolph go to some clubs with in New York?
(a) Teddy Boylan
3. What does Mary ask Rudolph before he leaves for work?
(a) If he knows where Thomas is
(b) If he has paid the electric bill
(c) If he can take her to the doctor
(d) If he will drive her to the grocery
4. What does Thomas remind Gretchen not to do?
(a) Move back to New York
(b) Tell Rudolph where he is
(c) Have any more children
(d) Go back to Willie
5. Where does Axel tell Rudolph that Rudolph does not belong?
(a) In school
(b) The bakery
(c) In the roadhouses
(d) On the streets
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Professor Denton need Rudolph's help?
2. What instrument does Rudolph play in the high school band?
3. For what is Thomas arrested in Part 1, Chapter 9?
4. On what board does Rudolph serve?
5. With whom does Rudolph have dinner after fishing one day?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)