|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rudolph get clued off that Thomas is living in New York?
(a) A call comes in to Mr. Jordache to confirm a bet
(b) He gets a Christmas card from him
(c) Teddy Boylan tells him
(d) He sees him walking down the street
2. What does Thomas get from a lawyer who has been stealing at the club?
(a) Gold cuff links
(d) A new car
3. Where is Rudolph when Gretchen reads a letter from him?
4. Which of the following is not one of the reasons Billy gives for his current unhappiness?
(a) His father's drinking habits
(b) Colin's death
(c) He is failing in his classes
(d) He does not fit in at the school
5. What is the state of Rudolph's employment?
(a) He is retiring soon
(b) He is CEO
(c) He has changed professions
(d) He is starting his own business
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thomas' job in Part 2, Chapter 3?
2. What is the presumed cause of Axel's death?
3. What news does Gretchen share with Willie?
4. What does Thomas tell Rudolph as they wait in the bus station?
5. Where does Rudolph keep an apartment?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)