|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who gives Andi fireworks?
(a) The Green Man.
2. Who does Andi see while waiting in line?
(a) Her father.
3. Who is Andi's father talking to before she leaves the house in the morning.
(a) His girlfriend.
(d) Her mother.
4. What did Alex do to help the royal family escape the Tuileries?
(a) She smuggled in clothing.
(b) She bought them food.
(c) She asked her family to hide them.
(d) She gave them money.
5. What favor did Vijay do for Andi?
(a) Sang to her before she went to bed.
(b) Edited her thesis outline.
(c) Called Virgil and apologized.
(d) Delivered a package to her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andi admire when she visit's Malherbeau's house?
2. What does Andi do that night as she takes her medication?
3. What is the name of the place where Virgil and his friends will be performing at a party?
4. What did Alex see as she was preparing to leave Paris that changed her mind?
5. What does Andi learn about the heart her father has been testing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andi see at Remy's that starts to erode her new found happiness?
2. How does Alex become involved with the Duc d' Orleans?
3. Where is Andi when she and the man emerge from the tunnels?
4. What does Andi do to harm herself after seeing Virgil with another girl?
5. What does Andi observe in Malherbeau's portrait when she visits his home?
6. What happens to Andi when she gets separated from her tour group in the catacombs?
7. What happens to Andi that parallels Alex's experience?
8. Why was the royal family moved to the Temple?
9. What has been revealed by the DNA tests on the possible "lost" prince's heart?
10. What has helped Andi come out of her depression somewhat?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)