|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Andi's father expected to report this news to?
(a) The French president.
(b) The press.
(c) The royal family.
(d) The monarchy of Austria.
2. What does Virgil give Andi at the end of their date?
(a) A CD.
(c) His phone number.
(d) Her iPod.
3. What happens to Andi as they attempt to enter the catacombs?
(a) She see ghosts.
(b) She is almost hit by a train.
(c) She falls and must be carried by Virgil.
(d) She is chased by guards.
4. What does Andi learn from the signs in the catacombs?
(a) More about the Revolution.
(b) Warefare and seige techniques.
(c) About the Plague.
(d) About the creation of the tunnels.
5. What is hidden in the guitar case?
(a) A letter pleading Alex to save the prince.
(b) A picture of Louis-Charles and a coach ticket.
(c) A picture of Louis-Charles and gold coins.
(d) The key to the prison cell where the prince is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duc d' Orleans promise Alex if she agrees to spy on the royal family?
2. How does Andi attempt to earn money at the Palais?
3. What did the queen give Alex?
4. Who is her father talking to his girlfriend about?
5. What does Andi see as she wanders around 1795 Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andi do to harm herself after seeing Virgil with another girl?
2. Who is the girl Andi saw Virgil kiss at Remy's?
3. What does Alex see that keeps her from abandoning the Louis-Charles and fleeing Paris?
4. What does Andi see at Remy's that starts to erode her new found happiness?
5. What happens to Alex?
6. What happens between Andi and her father after she hears him talking to his girlfriend on the phone?
7. How does Andi influence Malherbeau's music?
8. What is ironic about the death of the Duc d' Orleans?
9. What happens to Andi when she gets separated from her tour group in the catacombs?
10. Why was the royal family moved to the Temple?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)