|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andi admire when she visit's Malherbeau's house?
(a) A portrait of the prince.
(b) A portrait of him.
(c) A portrait of his gardent.
(d) A portrait of Mrs. Malherbeau.
2. What does Andi learn from the signs in the catacombs?
(a) About the Plague.
(b) Warefare and seige techniques.
(c) About the creation of the tunnels.
(d) More about the Revolution.
3. When does Andi tell Virgil when he asks when she plans to leave Paris?
(b) On Saturday.
(c) On Sunday.
(d) She says she isn't going to leave.
4. What does Andi do that night as she takes her medication?
(a) She overdoses on her medication.
(b) She cuts her medication back.
(c) She doubles her medication.
(d) She throws her medication in the trash.
5. Where is the royal family being held at this point?
(a) A dungeon.
(c) The Temple.
(d) At the Tuileries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virgil want Andi to tell him?
2. What happens to Andi when she is separated from Virgil in the catacombs?
3. Who is her father talking to his girlfriend about?
4. What did Alex steal out of desperation?
5. Why is Andi groggy when she wakes up the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Virgil's attention make Andi feel?
2. What happens between Virgil and Andi when they go on a date?
3. What does Alex see that keeps her from abandoning the Louis-Charles and fleeing Paris?
4. What are some of the clues that indicate the strange man in the tunnel is not of our century?
5. How does Alex become involved with the Duc d' Orleans?
6. Who is the girl Andi saw Virgil kiss at Remy's?
7. What does Andi see at Remy's that starts to erode her new found happiness?
8. What has helped Andi come out of her depression somewhat?
9. What choice is Alex faced with after the queen gives her the guitar?
10. What happens to Alex?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)