|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Andi discuss music with while she is skipping school?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) Her mother.
2. Why have the people of France begun to band together to challenge the king?
(a) They do not like fireworks.
(b) Discontent is spreading in the kingdom.
(c) The queen will only allow them to eat cake.
(d) People are dying from the Plague.
3. Who is Nick's godfather?
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Tommy Lee.
4. What recent event happened to the royal family?
(a) The queen gave birth to another daughter.
(b) They were beheaded.
(c) The were recently elected to the palace.
(d) They lost their eldest son.
5. Why do fireworks make Louis-Charles sad?
(a) They are ugly.
(b) They are boring.
(c) They are loud.
(d) They disappear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What troubles do Andi and her father run into at the airport?
2. What is Andi doing as she stands in line at the catacombs?
3. What did Andi leave in Virgil's car?
4. Who do Andi's father and G believe the heart they found belongs to?
5. Who brought Louis-Charles to safety when the palace was stormed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Andi and Nick at Nick's party?
2. Why is Andi drawn to the guitar at G's house?
3. What happens to Alex once she and her family move to the French city of Versailles?
4. Alex and her family are unhappy with the king, so why does she take the job the queen offers?
5. What story does G tell Andi about the French Revolution when she meets him?
6. Why do fireworks make Louis-Charles both happy and sad?
7. Why is Alex risking herself to light fireworks?
8. Who is Alexandrine Paradis?
9. Why does Andi want to return to New York so badly?
10. What do Andi and her father begin to argue about when they arrive in Paris?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)