|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Andi read about all morning?
(b) Marie Antionette.
2. What causes Alex's father to become excited and wish to return to Paris?
(a) He finally has enough money to finance his plays.
(b) A new theater has oppened in the city.
(c) The beheading of the aristocracy.
(d) The Rights of Man and of the Citizens.
3. Where does Alex's family end up living in Versailles?
(a) A stable.
(b) A tent.
(c) The palace.
(d) A mansion.
4. Why is Alex's family having a hard time making money?
(a) The king and queen have imprisoned her father.
(b) Her father has left their family for another woman.
(c) They have lost everything they own in a fire.
(d) The king's censors will not allow her father's plays to be performed.
5. What does Virgil give Andi?
(a) A CD of his music.
(b) Tickets to a concert.
(c) Her iPhone.
(d) A kisss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Andi invited to play her guitar?
2. Who does Andi run into while waiting in line for the catacombs?
3. What type of book does Andi find in the case?
4. Who is waiting for Andi when she returns home?
5. Who does Andi discuss music with while she is skipping school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are G and Lili?
2. What happens at the castle that shows the depth of Alex's feelings for the prince?
3. Who is Virgil and what is his relationship with Andi?
4. What story does G tell Andi about the French Revolution when she meets him?
5. What is the relationship like between Andi and her mother as the book opens?
6. What is foreshadowed in the conversation between Louis-Charles and Alex as they discuss the fireworks?
7. What does Andi learn while watching her father and G discuss their DNA testing on a talk show?
8. What does Andi discover at the library that may suggest a connection between Alex and Malherbeau?
9. Who is the Green Man and why is Andi so interested in him?
10. Alex and her family are unhappy with the king, so why does she take the job the queen offers?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)