|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Andi to a party?
2. What recent event happened to the royal family?
(a) They lost their eldest son.
(b) The were recently elected to the palace.
(c) They were beheaded.
(d) The queen gave birth to another daughter.
3. What does Andi do while waiting in line at the library?
(a) Breaks her iPod.
(b) Reads about Louis-Charles.
(c) Looks up documents about Robespierre.
(d) Reads more of Alex's diary.
4. Andi finds a newspaper article in the dairy. What is the article about?
(b) The Pink Lady.
(d) The Green Man.
5. Who does Andi run into while waiting in line for the catacombs?
(b) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Andi a ride home from the club?
2. Who do Andi's father and G believe the heart they found belongs to?
3. Why has returning to Paris been difficult for Alex and her family?
4. What does Andi buy to send to her mother?
5. Who does Andi read about all morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andi's guitar allow her to make money and meet a new friend?
2. What is the deal Andi strikes with her father?
3. What story does G tell Andi about the French Revolution when she meets him?
4. Why does Andi want to return to New York so badly?
5. What happens to Alex after the royal family is taken prisoner?
6. What happens to Alex once she and her family move to the French city of Versailles?
7. Why does Andi want to visit the catacombs?
8. What do Andi and her father begin to argue about when they arrive in Paris?
9. What is Andi's senior thesis?
10. What is life like for Alex as her story begins?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)