Part 1, Hell: Chapters 1-9
1. Where does Andi hang out before school?
(a) At a music studio.
(b) At a coffee shop.
(c) At home in her room.
(d) At a friend's apartment.
2. Why does Andi skip school?
(a) To make her dad angry.
(b) To play her guitar.
(c) To hang with her friends.
(d) To go to the library.
3. Who does Andi discuss music with while she is skipping school?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her boyfriend.
4. Why does the headmistress pull Andi aside at school?
(a) She is worried about Andi's grades.
(b) She is worried about Andi's father.
(c) She is worried about Andi's appearance.
(d) She is worried Andi can't pay her tuition.
5. How long ago did Andi's brother die?
(a) Three years ago.
(b) Ten years ago.
(c) Five years ago.
(d) Two years ago.
6. What will Andi have to do in order to graduate high school?
(a) Repeat the 12th grade.
(b) Write a senior thesis.
(c) Attend summer school.
(d) Do volunteer work.
This section contains 4,513 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)