Part 1, Hell: Chapters 1-9
• Andi is a depressed young woman who plays the guitar.
• Her mother is also depressed and her parents are no longer together.
• Andi's brother, Truman, passed away two years ago at the age of 10.
• Andi has considered suicide and is currently taking antidepressants.
• Andi is failing in school and must turn in a senior thesis to graduate.
• Andi's father has come to take her to Paris and put her mother in a psychiatric ward.
• Andi and her father do not get along.
Part 1, Hell: Chapters 10-15
• Andi resents her father for putting her mother in the hospital and forcing her to come to Paris.
• Andi is introduced to G and Lili who live in an old factory building. The pair collect things from the French Revolution and hope to start a museum.
• Andi discovers an old guitar in G's living area. After breaking some...
This section contains 1,290 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)