|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the townspeople about what they discuss in Section 4?
(c) The men Adonriam hired to work for him.
2. What does Mother tell her visitor?
(a) She says that there is no use talking her out of it.
(b) She says that everything is going to be okay.
(c) She says that the situation is none of the visitor's business.
(d) She says that she and Father discussed it.
3. The person who asks mother what she's doing in Section 4 begins to ______ while asking her question.
(a) Help mother.
4. Based on the statement that Mother makes to Nanny after Father leaves the farm, from whom is she receiving direction for her thoughts?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her children.
(d) Her minister.
5. What else does Mother prepare for Father before he has to leave the farm?
(a) His money.
(b) Shaving supplies.
(c) The horse.
(d) Food grown on their farm with which to sell in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what was the visitor astonished?
2. What is Father doing when he has to leave the farm?
3. What does Mother do after Father leaves on his trip?
4. As Mother is watched during her reaction to the arrival at the farm, what best describes the reaction of the individuals watching her?
5. What interferes with Father's plan in Section 3?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)