|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mother asks Father to say a blessing before the meal, what does he do?
(a) Asks Sammy to do it.
(b) Mumbles something.
(c) Stays silent.
(d) Offers a beautiful prayer.
2. When is the new construction on the farm finished?
(a) In a long time.
(b) In a week.
(c) In a year.
3. What does Mother tell Sammy to do following the arrival at the farm?
(a) To help with the hay.
(b) To wait outside for his father.
(c) To help with dinner.
(d) To take the bed down.
4. Based on the statement that Mother makes to Nanny after Father leaves the farm, from whom is she receiving direction for her thoughts?
(b) Her minister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her children.
5. What day of the week is Father expected to return to the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on the statement Mother makes after Father leaves, what does Mother believe she has in his absence?
2. Where are the women of the town discussing this piece of information that they know following the arrival at the Penn farml?
3. Who tells the townspeople about what they discuss in Section 4?
4. As Mother is watched during her reaction to the arrival at the farm, what best describes the reaction of the individuals watching her?
5. In Section 5, what does Father do after dinner?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)