1. Who is the author of this story?
Mary Eleanor Wilkins Freeman.
2. What is the best description of the story with regard to the author's writing work?
It is the author's best known work.
3. Of the following, what is the most accurate description of "The Revolt of 'Mother'"?
It is not typical of the author's writing.
4. Which of the following makes "The Revolt of 'Mother'" atypical of the author's usual writing style?
Social convention is defied.
5. Which of the following is the best description of the protagonist?
A female who defies social convention.
This section contains 6,232 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)