|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nanny returns to the house, what does she tell her mother?
(a) She is ashamed to get married in their house.
(b) She can't wait to get married in her fiance's house.
(c) She is glad Father is building a new house for them.
(d) She has decided not to get married.
2. What is Father's favorite kind of pie?
3. When Nanny hears Mother's answer for why the men are digging, what is her reaction?
4. What was the promise that Father made to Mother?
(a) He would buy a new carriage.
(b) He would buy a new horse.
(c) He would build her a new barn.
(d) He would build her a new house.
5. Whom does Father say should help with the arrival at the farm while he is gone on his trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, how does Sammy respond to Mother's second question?
2. When is the new construction on the farm finished?
3. What interferes with Father's plan in Section 3?
4. How does Father respond to Mother's delay in returning to the house?
5. During what time in history is "The Revolt of 'Mother'" set?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)