|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Merivel changed physically at Whittlesea?
(a) He has grown stooped.
(b) He has gained weight.
(c) He has lost weight.
(d) He has not changed.
2. What name does Merivel go by at Whittlesea?
(c) Sir Robert.
3. How does Katherine feel about Merivel?
(a) She is indifferent to him, except sexually.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She feels like a mother to him.
4. What happens when Merivel tries to catch up with Piepold's relatives?
(a) He is thrown off his horse.
(b) His horse gets sick and refuses to move.
(c) His horse gets a lame foot.
(d) His horse is too slow.
5. Who are the two people Merivel says he has truly loved?
(a) Celia and Pearce.
(b) Violet and Celia.
(c) Pearce and the King.
(d) Violet and the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King feel about Celia?
2. What does Merivel buy in preparation for seeing the King?
3. Where does Merivel's runaway horse end up?
4. How does Pearce feel about Merivel being at the hospital?
5. How successful is Merivel's first use of the plague cure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Merivel offer Finn?
2. How does Merivel react to Piepold?
3. What is Merivel able to do at the funeral that he could not do while Pearce was alive?
4. What does the staff of the hospital decide to do because of the plague?
5. How does the King feel about Merivel, after time has passed?
6. What does the King advise Merivel to do with his life?
7. What does Pearce wonder about flowers?
8. How does Will feel about his master leaving?
9. What does Merivel discover when he examines Pearce?
10. How are the most insane patients treated?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)