|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does the King make Merivel play with him when Merivel answers the King's summons?
2. Who has purchased Merivel's former home, Bidnold Manor?
(a) A Swedish tradesman.
(b) A Spanish bullfighter.
(c) A French nobleman.
(d) A royal Belgian.
3. Who does Merivel think about as he leaves with Katherine?
4. What is written on the gate?
(a) A note to Merivel.
(b) A note to Ambrose.
(c) A verse from the Bible.
(d) A children's rhyme.
5. At the funeral, what does Merivel express toward Pearce?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King feel about Celia?
2. Where does Merivel's runaway horse end up?
3. Where does Merivel go after he leaves the manor for good?
4. What does Ambrose tell Merivel?
5. What medical practice does Merivel perform regularly at the hospital?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)