|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Katherine during the birth of the baby?
(a) She goes into a coma.
(b) She realizes that she hates Merivel.
(c) She loses her sight.
(d) She begins hallucinating.
2. How does Merivel feel about his sexual affair with Katherine?
3. What happens while Merivel is trying to cure Katherine?
(a) She leaves.
(b) She recovers.
(c) She dies.
(d) She passes out.
4. What disease does Merivel come down with?
(a) Chicken Pox.
5. How long is Merivel confined to bed?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piepold spend his days thinking of?
2. How does the King respond to Merivel's letter, asking to visit?
3. Where does Merivel go after he leaves the manor for good?
4. What news comes to Merivel and the King while they are talking?
5. What theory does Merivel give at his first contribution to the nightly meeting at the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Katherine react to the world outside the hospital?
2. What does Merivel offer Finn?
3. What happens when Merivel illicitly visits Katherine?
4. How does Will feel about his master leaving?
5. What is Merivel able to do at the funeral that he could not do while Pearce was alive?
6. What act of bravery does Merivel commit?
7. What does the King advise Merivel to do with his life?
8. Describe Edmund's dreams.
9. How are the most insane patients treated?
10. How does Merivel react to Piepold?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)