|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the female patients do for exercise?
(a) Play a game with an imaginary ball.
(b) Walk and skip around an oak tree.
(c) Play tennis on the lawn.
(d) Play hide and go seek.
2. Where does Merivel go after he leaves the manor for good?
(a) The Tower of London.
(c) London Bridge.
(d) Big Ben.
3. Where do the others tell Edmund he can find God?
(a) In his work.
(b) In the Scriptures.
(c) In church.
(d) In himself.
4. Who comes to the hospital for a visit and is turned away?
(c) The King.
(d) Katherine's mother.
5. What instigated Katherine's illness?
(a) Her father dying.
(b) Her husband leaving her.
(c) Her child being killed.
(d) Her sister being kidnapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the dance rescheduled?
2. Who is in the house when Merivel emerges from his illness?
3. From what symptoms is Pearce suffering?
4. What does Piepold spend his days thinking of?
5. What has happened to Katherine?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)