|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What natural alternative treatments does Merivel think of for extracting fluids?
(a) Sweating and pissing.
(b) Vomitting and weeping.
(c) Pissing and vomiting.
(d) Sweating and weeping.
2. What do the men in the George Fox building make?
3. How do Merivel and Katherine leave for London?
(a) On horseback.
(b) On a boat.
(c) On a wagon.
(d) On a fancy carriage.
4. What date does the dance finally occur?
(a) September 30.
(b) June 30.
(c) July 30.
(d) August 30.
5. After leaving London, who does Merivel go to see?
(b) The King.
(d) Celia's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Merivel is trying to cure Katherine?
2. Who does Merivel see on the river one morning in 1666?
3. How has Merivel changed physically at Whittlesea?
4. What does Merivel do to help Katherine fall asleep?
5. How are the most insane patients kept?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does the King give Merivel when Merivel answers the summons?
2. Describe Edmund's dreams.
3. What does Merivel offer Finn?
4. What act of bravery does Merivel commit?
5. How does Merivel react to Piepold?
6. How does Katherine react to the world outside the hospital?
7. How are the most insane patients treated?
8. What is Merivel able to do at the funeral that he could not do while Pearce was alive?
9. How does Will feel about his master leaving?
10. How does Merivel treat Katherine on their journey?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)