|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman from Harvey die of?
(a) Lung disease.
(b) Heart failure.
(c) Kidney failure.
(d) Liver failure.
2. What do the men in the George Fox building make?
3. From what symptoms is Pearce suffering?
(a) Lung pain, trouble breathing, and sweats.
(b) Muscle aches, weakness, and fever.
(c) Stomach pains, racing heart, and insomnia.
(d) Confusion, loss of balance, and headaches.
4. Who does Merivel think about as he leaves with Katherine?
5. Where does Merivel meet Finn, after not seeing him for a long time?
(a) In a park.
(b) At Whitehall.
(c) In a pub.
(d) In a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Merivel make a rag doll for Katherine?
2. What has happened to Katherine?
3. What does Merivel buy in preparation for seeing the King?
4. Where do the others tell Edmund he can find God?
5. Where does Merivel go after he leaves the manor for good?
Short Essay Questions
1. What act of bravery does Merivel commit?
2. How does Merivel feel about Pearce?
3. What news does the King give Merivel when Merivel answers the summons?
4. What is Merivel able to do at the funeral that he could not do while Pearce was alive?
5. How does Will feel about his master leaving?
6. Describe Edmund's dreams.
7. How does Merivel feel about Bath?
8. Who makes up the staff of Whittlesea Hospital?
9. What does the staff of the hospital decide to do because of the plague?
10. How does Merivel react to Piepold?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)