|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Merivel feel about his sexual affair with Katherine?
2. What happens when Merivel tries to catch up with Piepold's relatives?
(a) He is thrown off his horse.
(b) His horse is too slow.
(c) His horse gets sick and refuses to move.
(d) His horse gets a lame foot.
3. How much does Merivel pay Finn for his portrait?
(a) Seven shillings.
(b) Twelve shillings.
(c) Twenty shillings.
(d) Twenty-four shillings.
4. How does Merivel celebrate his birthday when Katherine is pregnant?
(a) Merivel keeps it a secret and doesn't celebrate.
(b) Katherine throws a surprise party for Merivel.
(c) Merivel and Katherine throw a big party.
(d) Merivel and Katherine celebrate quietly together.
5. What do the men in the George Fox building make?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Merivel go by at Whittlesea?
2. What instigated Katherine's illness?
3. Why do the plague flagellants hit themselves?
4. Who has purchased Merivel's former home, Bidnold Manor?
5. Where do the others tell Edmund he can find God?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Merivel treat Katherine on their journey?
2. What happens when Merivel illicitly visits Katherine?
3. How does Katherine react to the world outside the hospital?
4. Who makes up the staff of Whittlesea Hospital?
5. What act of bravery does Merivel commit?
6. How does Merivel react to Katherine's death?
7. What does the staff of the hospital decide to do because of the plague?
8. How does Merivel react to Piepold?
9. What punishment did Finn get for arguing with the King?
10. How does Merivel feel about Bath?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)