|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does the plague have on the patients in the hospital?
(a) An unnatural giddiness.
2. How does Merivel treat Katherine?
(a) He bleeds her from her arm.
(b) He wraps herbs around her head.
(c) He gives her a potion.
(d) He uses leeches on her.
3. Where does Merivel's runaway horse end up?
(a) At Bidnold.
(b) At the Bathurst estate.
(c) At Whitehall.
(d) At Bath.
4. What does Merivel feel for Katherine?
5. How does Merivel feel about Katherine?
(a) He feels like a brother to her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He lusts after her.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what symptoms is Pearce suffering?
2. What name does Merivel go by at Whittlesea?
3. What did the King think of the portrait Finn painted?
4. How does Merivel feel about his sexual affair with Katherine?
5. What did the woman from Harvey die of?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)