|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what symptoms is Pearce suffering?
(a) Stomach pains, racing heart, and insomnia.
(b) Lung pain, trouble breathing, and sweats.
(c) Muscle aches, weakness, and fever.
(d) Confusion, loss of balance, and headaches.
2. What does Merivel feel for Katherine?
3. How many games does Merivel win?
(a) One out of seven.
(b) Seven out of seven.
(c) Five out of seven.
(d) Three out of seven.
4. Why does Merivel want to cure Katherine?
(a) For her mother's sake.
(b) To show that it can be done.
(c) To make up for his past.
(d) To be with her.
5. What name does Merivel go by at Whittlesea?
(b) Sir Robert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What calms Katherine down?
2. What does Piepold spend his days thinking of?
3. What does Merivel name the baby?
4. How does Katherine feel about Merivel?
5. Where does Merivel find a formula for a supposed cure for the plague?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the staff of the hospital decide to do because of the plague?
2. What news does the King give Merivel when Merivel answers the summons?
3. How does Merivel react to Piepold?
4. How does Merivel feel about Pearce?
5. Who makes up the staff of Whittlesea Hospital?
6. What does Merivel offer Finn?
7. How does Merivel treat Katherine on their journey?
8. Describe Edmund's dreams.
9. Describe the music at the dance.
10. How does Will feel about his master leaving?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)