Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what year does the novel begin?
2. What piece of attire does Merivel find sweaty and itchy?
3. To ahat does Merivel compare his stomach freckles?
4. What narrative perspective does the novel use?
5. What does Merivel perform an autopsy on as a boy?
6. Which Cambridge college did Merivel attend?
7. What does Merivel study in college?
8. What internal organ does Merivel touch in a patient's body?
9. What is Merivel's father's profession?
10. What collection does the King show Merivel and his father?
A clock collection.
This section contains 4,258 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)