|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What internal organ does Merivel touch in a patient's body?
(a) The liver.
(b) The lung.
(c) The spleen.
(d) The heart.
2. How does Merivel feel toward Celia?
3. How does Merivel feel about the loss of his dog?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He is glad.
4. What collection does the King show Merivel and his father?
(a) A jewel collection.
(b) A wine collection.
(c) A clock collection.
(d) An art collection.
5. What has happened to Merivel's dog while he was away?
(a) Merivel's dog went into a coma.
(b) Merivel's dog died.
(c) Merivel's dog ran away.
(d) Merivel's dog had puppies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finn bring Merivel as a first payment for using his influence?
2. What is the house like when Merivel arrives?
3. What does Merivel perform an autopsy on as a boy?
4. What does Merivel tell Celia the King wants her to learn?
5. In what year does the novel begin?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)