|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merivel tell Celia the King wants her to learn?
(a) The changeful nature of things.
(b) The grace to find contentment.
(c) The mysterious honor of the world.
(d) The natural order of the universe.
2. What does Celia do for the bird when it's sick?
(a) She talks to it.
(b) She sings to it.
(c) She feeds it.
(d) She pets it.
3. How does Merivel feel toward Celia?
4. What does Merivel look for at the pub for his dog?
(a) Some liquor.
(b) Some food.
(c) Some medicine.
(d) A doctor.
5. What does Finn bring Merivel as a first payment for using his influence?
(a) A bird in a cage.
(b) A new canvas and oil paints.
(c) A bowl of plastic fruit.
(d) A diamond necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merivel decide will be Celia's path toward learning what the King wants her to learn?
2. What age does Merivel turn at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. What does Merivel ask for in his letter to the King?
4. What is the house like when Merivel arrives?
5. Who does Merivel say will judge Celia's progress?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)