|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Pearce agree with Celia's portrayal of the King's feelings?
(a) Yes, Pearce believes the King only used Merivel.
(b) No, Pearce believes the King loves Merivel but is using him anyway.
(c) No, Pearce believes the King loves Merivel.
(d) Yes, but Pearce believes the King once loved Merivel.
2. What will Finn get if he does his job well?
(a) A job in the King's court.
(b) A mansion of his own.
(c) A pension as an artist.
(d) A bag of valuable gems.
3. Who interrupts Merivel's wedding night?
(a) Celia's father.
(b) The Queen.
(d) The King.
4. What gift does the King give Merivel?
(a) Surgical tools.
(b) Kitchen knifes.
(c) A vase.
(d) A portrait.
5. What does Merivel look for at the pub for his dog?
(a) Some medicine.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Some food.
(d) Some liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia love?
2. What does Merivel report that the thing on Nell's neck is?
3. What does Pearce tell Merivel about Finn's present?
4. What happens to Merivel at the house?
5. Who does Merivel visit after leaving Whitehall?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)