|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Merivel come down with?
(a) Chicken Pox.
2. Where does Merivel go immediately after leaving Whitehall?
(a) A tavern for food and drink.
(b) His carriage to start back immediately.
(c) An inn for a good night's sleep.
(d) A whorehouse for sex.
3. What is the house like when Merivel arrives?
(a) Deserted and silent.
(b) Full of solemn people.
(c) Occupied by a small group of contented people.
(d) Full of people and revels.
4. What mode of transportation does Merivel find to go to the place Celia was hidden?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A sled.
(c) A boat.
(d) A horse.
5. Who does Merivel visit after leaving Whitehall?
(a) His sister, Elspeth, a nursemaid.
(b) His brother, Ferdinand, a mapmaker.
(c) His lover, Rosie, a laundress.
(d) His friend, Joshua, a carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Merivel learn traveled this way before?
2. How long is Merivel confined to bed?
3. Where do the others tell Edmund he can find God?
4. What happens to Merivel at the house?
5. How does Merivel treat Pearce?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)