|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman from Harvey die of?
(a) Lung disease.
(b) Liver failure.
(c) Heart failure.
(d) Kidney failure.
2. Who is in the house when Merivel emerges from his illness?
(c) The King.
(d) No one.
3. What disease does Merivel come down with?
(b) Chicken Pox.
4. Who does Merivel visit after leaving Whitehall?
(a) His friend, Joshua, a carpenter.
(b) His lover, Rosie, a laundress.
(c) His sister, Elspeth, a nursemaid.
(d) His brother, Ferdinand, a mapmaker.
5. Where does Merivel's runaway horse end up?
(a) At Bidnold.
(b) At the Bathurst estate.
(c) At Whitehall.
(d) At Bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Merivel go immediately after leaving Whitehall?
2. What happens to Merivel at the house?
3. What game does the King make Merivel play with him when Merivel answers the King's summons?
4. What is unusual about Merivel's sexual encounter with Katherine?
5. Who does Merivel learn traveled this way before?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)