|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "DISH" stand for in the discussion between Frock, D'Agosta, and Brambell?
(a) Dramatically idiotic superstitious hyperstasis.
(b) Diachroic isopeptide saccharin heliobore.
(c) Dinucleated insular subskeletal herniation.
(d) Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis.
2. What is Snow looking for after a police shootout?
(a) A brick of heroin.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A stolen car.
(d) A kidnapped girl.
3. What is the name of the Chihuahua that tries to attack D'Agosta?
(c) Petit Chou.
(d) Little Man.
4. Which character had a crush on Smithback?
5. Why does Margo visit the 27th Precinct House in Chapter 19?
(a) To speak with the Chief.
(b) For target practice.
(c) To report her purse stolen.
(d) To find D'Agosta.
6. What was on the pair of athletic socks found at the site of the first homeless murder?
(b) Rat droppings.
7. On which floor does Mrs. Wisher live?
(a) Eighteenth floor.
(b) Eleventh floor.
(c) Twentieth floor.
(d) Second floor.
8. What is the name of the bridge in Chapter 1?
(a) Humboldt Rail Bridge.
(b) Breston Bay Bridge.
(c) Striker Bridge.
(d) Hanging River Bridge.
9. What has Margo begun to carry in her purse?
(b) An emergency credit card.
(d) A pistol.
10. Smithback's informant insists that Smtihback must meet whom?
(b) Tail Gunner.
(c) Arnold Murray.
11. What were the killings called that Dr. Frock and Margo solved in the prequel to "Reliquary"?
(a) Route 666 Killings.
(b) The Metropolitan Murders.
(c) The Eyebrow Creature Killings.
(d) Museum Beast Killings.
12. What does Mephisto call the territory below Central Park?
(a) The Blockhouse.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Route 666.
(d) Ho Chi Minh trail.
13. Why does Margo say she likes Smithback's second article on Pamela Wisher?
(a) All of the answers are incorrect.
(b) He answered every possible question about Pamela.
(c) He didn't objectify the victim.
(d) He wrote very eloquently.
14. In what year was Linnaeus Hall constructed?
15. Why is Nick Bitterman going to Belveder Castle?
(a) To have lunch.
(b) To propose.
(c) To meet his wife.
(d) To attend a business meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Pendergast give his tunnel alter-ego?
2. What does D'Agosta discover Hayward doing in the storage room?
3. What is Snow preparing to do at the opening of Chapter 1?
4. What piece of literature does Mephisto tell Smithback to read before they meet again?
5. What is blastomycosis?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)