|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 through 64,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the frieze in Linnaeus Hall represent?
(a) God's creation of the world and mankind.
(c) The world's extinct species.
(d) Man's inhumanity to man.
2. Why does Margo say she likes Smithback's second article on Pamela Wisher?
(a) He didn't objectify the victim.
(b) All of the answers are incorrect.
(c) He wrote very eloquently.
(d) He answered every possible question about Pamela.
3. Whose body was found in the basement of the brownstone?
(a) Greg Kawakita.
(b) Curly Braddock.
(d) Hank Jasper.
4. In what bar does Smithback make his phone call in Chapter 6?
(a) The Cat-O-Nine Bar.
(b) The Cat's Paw.
(c) The Cat's Meow.
(d) The Cat's Eye.
5. How many people are in Linnaeus Hall for the presentation of the evidence gleaned from the Bitterman autopsy?
(a) One hundred and ten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick Bitterman proclaim August seventh to be?
2. What is the name of the Chihuahua that tries to attack D'Agosta?
3. How long is the dump of a hundred million gallons of water expected to take?
4. What weapon is given to Smithback as the group proceeds to set the charges in the Bottleneck?
5. Who requests a meeting with D'Agosta in Chapter 7?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)