|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 40 through 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dignitary shows up at Mrs. Wisher's rally?
(a) The governor of New York.
(b) The mayor of New York.
(c) The president.
(d) The senator of New York
2. What is D'Agosta's theory about the murders in Chapter 20?
(a) That the murders are the work of a serial killer.
(b) That the murders are definitely attributable to the homeless population.
(c) That the deaths aren't linked at all.
(d) That a cult might be committing the murders.
3. What coats the staircase down to the lower level of the tunnels?
4. What does Mephisto call the territory below Central Park?
(a) Ho Chi Minh trail.
(b) Route 666.
(c) The Blockhouse.
(d) All answers are correct.
5. What building do Waxie and Duffy enter before initiating the drainage sequence?
(a) The Central Park Reservoir Examination Station.
(b) The Central Park Reservoir Gauging Station.
(c) The Central Park Water Authority Station.
(d) The Central Park Water Resource Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick Bitterman proclaim August seventh to be?
2. On what item does D'Agosta strike a match in Chapter 7?
3. What does Margo believe is necessary to release the drug into the ecosystem?
4. What stench does D'Agosta try to dilute with the plume of smoke?
5. What time are the valves to be opened at the Water Authority?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)