|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Stumpiniceps troglodytes?
(a) An oceanic bottom-feeder of the Carboniferous period.
(b) A tree-dwelling serpent from the Triassic period.
(c) A rodent, much like a mouse, from the Carboniferous period.
(d) A small, odoriferous reptile of the Cretaceous period.
2. What is another name given to the homeless population in the tunnels?
3. To what type of philosophy is the following phrase attributed? "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
4. What does Mephisto call the territory below Central Park?
(a) The Blockhouse.
(b) Route 666.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Ho Chi Minh trail.
5. What is the name of the administrator of the Physical Anthropology lab?
(a) Emmaline Spragg.
(b) Greg Kawakita.
(c) Sy Hagedorn.
(d) Margo Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What program did Greg develop that were key in identifying and stopping Mbwun?
2. What was the Tower modeled after?
3. What is the Pitti Palace?
4. What question does Pendergast ask D'Agosta when they see the squatters' fire in the tunnel?
5. What does D'Agosta propose as a temporary alternative to attacking the creatures where they live?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)