|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jennifer Lake?
(a) The museum collection librarian.
(b) Margo's lab assistant.
(c) D'Agosta's sister.
(d) The museum curator.
2. What does "DISH" stand for in the discussion between Frock, D'Agosta, and Brambell?
(a) Dinucleated insular subskeletal herniation.
(b) Diachroic isopeptide saccharin heliobore.
(c) Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis.
(d) Dramatically idiotic superstitious hyperstasis.
3. Where do Smithback and Margo have drinks after he runs into her while she is jogging?
(a) Hard Rock Cafe.
(b) The Rainbow Room.
(c) Four Seasons.
(d) Café des Artistes.
4. Where is the Pitti Palace located?
(a) New York City.
(d) Florence, Italy.
5. What does Margo do to discover what Greg was doing in the burned out warehouse?
(a) She sketches the setup.
(b) She gathers his belongings.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) She collects samples of ash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D'Agosta discover Hayward doing in the storage room?
2. What nickname has Smitback given to Margo in Chapter 15?
3. What is the name of New York City's assistant medical examiner?
4. What is the name of the librarian at the New York Historical Society?
5. What does Hayward say to Pendergast when he asks her if she has any last words?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)