|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margo discover Greg's lab setup was for?
(a) Curing cancer.
(b) Creating a new, potent psychotropic drug.
(c) Creating methamphetamine.
(d) Synthesizing vitamin D.
2. What were the killings called that Dr. Frock and Margo solved in the prequel to "Reliquary"?
(a) Route 666 Killings.
(b) The Metropolitan Murders.
(c) The Eyebrow Creature Killings.
(d) Museum Beast Killings.
3. What is the name of the city engineer with whom Pendergast consults?
(a) Al Tillman.
(b) Al Braxton.
(c) Al Diamond.
(d) Al Sharp.
4. What does Margo do to discover what Greg was doing in the burned out warehouse?
(a) She sketches the setup.
(b) She collects samples of ash.
(c) She gathers his belongings.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
5. What does Margo find in the puddle-like areas on the floor of the burned out warehouse?
(a) Several stolen fossils.
(b) Evidence of marijuana.
(c) The remains of a rare Amazonian plant.
(d) The remains of several extinct fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the one person who escaped a close encounter with Mbwun?
2. Which two characters in Chapter 12 detest each other?
3. What was on the pair of athletic socks found at the site of the first homeless murder?
4. Smithback's informant insists that Smtihback must meet whom?
5. What odor does Smithback detect when following his informant into the small hole?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)