|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Smithback's informant insists that Smtihback must meet whom?
(b) Tail Gunner.
(c) Arnold Murray.
2. What does D'Agosta discover Hayward doing in the storage room?
(a) Stealing office supplies.
(b) Crying uncontrollably.
(c) Eating doughnuts.
3. What label did Smithback give Pamela Wisher?
(a) Angel of the Hudson.
(b) Angel without Wings.
(c) Angel of the Morning.
(d) Angel of Central Park South.
4. What is the name of the waterway in which Snow goes on his first dive?
(a) Cripple Creek.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Cloaca Maxima.
(d) Hudson River.
5. What does Mephisto call the territory below Central Park?
(a) Ho Chi Minh trail.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Route 666.
(d) The Blockhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the crime reporter for the Times?
2. How much is the reward for information into the murders?
3. What is the translation given in the book of the phrase "Cui ci sono dei monstri"?
4. How are Pendergast and D'Agosta dressed in Chapter 23, as they make their way toward the tunnels?
5. What is the nickname given for the administrator of the Physical Anthropology lab?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)