|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the average number of murders a day in the past year in New York as mentioned in Chapter 14?
2. What is the name of the curator for the New York Museum of Natural History?
(a) Olivia Meriam.
(b) Simon Brambell.
(c) Margo Green.
(d) Bill Smithback.
3. What is the name of the bridge in Chapter 1?
(a) Humboldt Rail Bridge.
(b) Striker Bridge.
(c) Hanging River Bridge.
(d) Breston Bay Bridge.
4. What is the name for the crime reporter for the Times?
(a) Bill Smithback.
(b) Bob Wisher.
(c) Bryce Harriman.
(d) Marion Ross.
5. What stench does D'Agosta try to dilute with the plume of smoke?
(a) Rancid urine.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Unwashed human bodies.
(d) Bad wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hayward's boss?
2. On which floor does Mrs. Wisher live?
3. In Chapter 11, who leads the group through the tunnel?
4. What kind of biologist is Margo?
5. What does Mephisto call the territory below Central Park?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)