|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what bar does Smithback make his phone call in Chapter 6?
(a) The Cat's Eye.
(b) The Cat-O-Nine Bar.
(c) The Cat's Paw.
(d) The Cat's Meow.
2. What is D'Agosta's theory about the murders in Chapter 20?
(a) That the deaths aren't linked at all.
(b) That the murders are the work of a serial killer.
(c) That a cult might be committing the murders.
(d) That the murders are definitely attributable to the homeless population.
3. What does "DISH" stand for in the discussion between Frock, D'Agosta, and Brambell?
(a) Diachroic isopeptide saccharin heliobore.
(b) Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis.
(c) Dinucleated insular subskeletal herniation.
(d) Dramatically idiotic superstitious hyperstasis.
4. What is the ever-present threat in the tunnels?
(a) Mentally ill inhabitants.
(b) Rabid dogs.
(c) The third rail.
5. What kind of biologist is Margo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What coats the staircase down to the lower level of the tunnels?
2. What was the Tower modeled after?
3. Where is the Pitti Palace located?
4. What does Hayward tell Waxie and D'Agosta to watch for in the lower level?
5. Which character had a crush on Smithback?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)