|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ever-present threat in the tunnels?
(a) The third rail.
(b) Mentally ill inhabitants.
(d) Rabid dogs.
2. Why does Margo visit the 27th Precinct House in Chapter 19?
(a) To find D'Agosta.
(b) To report her purse stolen.
(c) To speak with the Chief.
(d) For target practice.
3. What is Snow looking for after a police shootout?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A kidnapped girl.
(c) A stolen car.
(d) A brick of heroin.
4. What does "DISH" stand for in the discussion between Frock, D'Agosta, and Brambell?
(a) Dramatically idiotic superstitious hyperstasis.
(b) Dinucleated insular subskeletal herniation.
(c) Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis.
(d) Diachroic isopeptide saccharin heliobore.
5. What is the name of New York City's assistant medical examiner?
(a) Olivia Meriam.
(b) Margo Green.
(c) Whitney Cadwalader Frock.
(d) Louie Padelsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mephisto call the territory below Central Park?
2. What do the police believe caused the marks found on Pamela's skeleton?
3. What was on the pair of athletic socks found at the site of the first homeless murder?
4. What does Nick Bitterman proclaim August seventh to be?
5. What is Pendergast's place of residence called?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)