|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Linnaeus Hall constructed?
2. What were the killings called that Dr. Frock and Margo solved in the prequel to "Reliquary"?
(a) The Eyebrow Creature Killings.
(b) Museum Beast Killings.
(c) The Metropolitan Murders.
(d) Route 666 Killings.
3. What confidential piece of information does Smithback reveal to Margo that he knows about the two bodies from the river?
(a) All of the answers are incorrect.
(b) There were teeth marks on the bones.
(c) One of the bodies is her cousin.
(d) The skeletons are both female.
4. What is the name of the administrator of the Physical Anthropology lab?
(a) Margo Green.
(b) Sy Hagedorn.
(c) Emmaline Spragg.
(d) Greg Kawakita.
5. What program did Greg develop that were key in identifying and stopping Mbwun?
(a) DNA sequencing.
(b) Genetic extrapolation.
(c) The skip-sequence-skip program.
(d) MTHFR genetic anomoly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname has Smitback given to Margo in Chapter 15?
2. What is Snow looking for after a police shootout?
3. What nickname does Pendergast give his tunnel alter-ego?
4. What is D'Agosta's theory about the murders in Chapter 20?
5. What is the translation given in the book of the phrase "Cui ci sono dei monstri"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)