|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Smithbeck's informant ask to meet him?
(a) In a coffee shop.
(b) The police station.
(c) The airport baggage claim area.
(d) A Penn Station bathroom.
2. What was on the pair of athletic socks found at the site of the first homeless murder?
(d) Rat droppings.
3. What odor does Smithback detect when following his informant into the small hole?
(a) Raw sewage.
(c) Brick dust.
(d) Wood smoke.
4. What title does the disembodied voice in the tunnel give Smithback?
(c) Collector of pain.
5. What is a Stumpiniceps troglodytes?
(a) A rodent, much like a mouse, from the Carboniferous period.
(b) A small, odoriferous reptile of the Cretaceous period.
(c) A tree-dwelling serpent from the Triassic period.
(d) An oceanic bottom-feeder of the Carboniferous period.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Snow looking for after a police shootout?
2. Why is Nick Bitterman going to Belveder Castle?
3. What do the police believe caused the marks found on Pamela's skeleton?
4. What is the name of the curator for the New York Museum of Natural History?
5. How does the pool secretary describe the clothing that Smithback's informant was wearing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)