|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Snow preparing to do at the opening of Chapter 1?
2. What does "DISH" stand for in the discussion between Frock, D'Agosta, and Brambell?
(a) Diachroic isopeptide saccharin heliobore.
(b) Dinucleated insular subskeletal herniation.
(c) Dramatically idiotic superstitious hyperstasis.
(d) Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis.
3. What odor does Smithback detect when following his informant into the small hole?
(a) Raw sewage.
(c) Wood smoke.
(d) Brick dust.
4. What is the name of the waterway in which Snow goes on his first dive?
(a) Cripple Creek.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Hudson River.
(d) Cloaca Maxima.
5. What title does the disembodied voice in the tunnel give Smithback?
(b) Collector of pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the crime reporter for the Times?
2. Which character had a crush on Smithback?
3. Smithback's informant insists that Smtihback must meet whom?
4. What is Snow looking for after a police shootout?
5. What is the name of the curator for the New York Museum of Natural History?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)