|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the crime reporter for the Times?
(a) Bryce Harriman.
(b) Bob Wisher.
(c) Bill Smithback.
(d) Marion Ross.
2. Which character had a crush on Smithback?
3. What is the name of New York City's assistant medical examiner?
(a) Whitney Cadwalader Frock.
(b) Louie Padelsky.
(c) Olivia Meriam.
(d) Margo Green.
4. What is the name of the bridge in Chapter 1?
(a) Hanging River Bridge.
(b) Breston Bay Bridge.
(c) Humboldt Rail Bridge.
(d) Striker Bridge.
5. What is the name of the curator for the New York Museum of Natural History?
(a) Simon Brambell.
(b) Bill Smithback.
(c) Margo Green.
(d) Olivia Meriam.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what type of philosophy is the following phrase attributed? "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
2. In what bar does Smithback make his phone call in Chapter 6?
3. What is blastomycosis?
4. Where did Pamela expect to begin working?
5. What were the killings called that Dr. Frock and Margo solved in the prequel to "Reliquary"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)