|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the crime reporter for the Times?
(a) Bill Smithback.
(b) Bob Wisher.
(c) Marion Ross.
(d) Bryce Harriman.
2. What do the police believe caused the marks found on Pamela's skeleton?
(c) A saw.
(d) A knife.
3. In what bar does Smithback make his phone call in Chapter 6?
(a) The Cat's Paw.
(b) The Cat's Meow.
(c) The Cat-O-Nine Bar.
(d) The Cat's Eye.
4. What label did Smithback give Pamela Wisher?
(a) Angel without Wings.
(b) Angel of Central Park South.
(c) Angel of the Hudson.
(d) Angel of the Morning.
5. What is the name of the bridge in Chapter 1?
(a) Hanging River Bridge.
(b) Humboldt Rail Bridge.
(c) Striker Bridge.
(d) Breston Bay Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is blastomycosis?
2. How much is the reward for information into the murders?
3. What odor does Smithback detect when following his informant into the small hole?
4. Where does Smithbeck's informant ask to meet him?
5. To what type of philosophy is the following phrase attributed? "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)