|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the pool secretary describe the clothing that Smithback's informant was wearing?
(c) A shroud.
(d) Neat as a pin.
2. What odor does Smithback detect when following his informant into the small hole?
(a) Raw sewage.
(b) Wood smoke.
(c) Brick dust.
3. Where did Pamela expect to begin working?
(a) At an AIDS hospice.
(b) With her mother's company.
(c) At a DNA laboratory.
(d) For a local newspaper.
4. What story won Smithback great accolades?
(a) The Mbwun story.
(b) The Muskrat story.
(c) The Mkwan story.
(d) The Mrable story.
5. What is the name of the curator for the New York Museum of Natural History?
(a) Olivia Meriam.
(b) Simon Brambell.
(c) Margo Green.
(d) Bill Smithback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bridge in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name for the crime reporter for the Times?
3. What is the name of New York City's assistant medical examiner?
4. In what month does the book begin?
5. What label did Smithback give Pamela Wisher?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)