|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 40 through 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who are Pendergast and D'Agosta looking for in the tunnels in Chapter 22?
(b) A translation of the phrase "Cui ci sono dei monstri".
(c) The murderer or murderers.
(d) The latest victim's head.
2. What is the translation given in the book of the phrase "Cui ci sono dei monstri"?
(a) There are always monsters.
(b) Save me from the monsters.
(c) Believe in monsters.
(d) Here there be monsters.
3. What nickname has Smitback given to Margo in Chapter 15?
(a) Sweet Pea.
(b) Rose Petal.
(c) Lotus Blossom.
4. What is the average number of murders a day in the past year in New York as mentioned in Chapter 14?
5. Who is Hayward's boss?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time are the valves to be opened at the Water Authority?
2. Why does Margo say she likes Smithback's second article on Pamela Wisher?
3. What time is the drainage sequence scheduled for initiation?
4. How many people are in Linnaeus Hall for the presentation of the evidence gleaned from the Bitterman autopsy?
5. What story won Smithback great accolades?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)