|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 40 through 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Pitti Palace located?
(a) New York City.
(d) Florence, Italy.
2. What is the name of the one person who escaped a close encounter with Mbwun?
(a) Ian Cuthbert.
(b) Margo Green.
(c) Vincent D'Agosta.
(d) Daniel Placart.
3. On what was the Mbwun plant derivative tested?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Blue-green algae.
(c) Lab mice.
(d) E. coli bacteria.
4. What color is the powder that the mystery man in Chapter 8 mixes with water?
(a) Sulfur yellow.
(b) Light jade.
5. What does Billy Trumbull do to escape his pursuers?
(a) Outruns them.
(b) Hides beneath the train.
(c) Commits suicide.
(d) Shoots them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Chihuahua that tries to attack D'Agosta?
2. What happened to Jumbo, P.T. Barnum's elephant?
3. How long is the dump of a hundred million gallons of water expected to take?
4. What happened to the original plant fibers after the Museum Beast was killed?
5. What does Pendergast say is the largest inhabited region on earth that remains unmapped?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)