|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 40 through 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Smithbeck's informant ask to meet him?
(a) In a coffee shop.
(b) The police station.
(c) The airport baggage claim area.
(d) A Penn Station bathroom.
2. Where is the Pitti Palace located?
(b) New York City.
(c) Florence, Italy.
3. What was the conclusion made by the medical examiner after examining the teeth marks on the bones of the victims?
(a) The were made by rats.
(b) They were most likely made by humans.
(c) They were not teeth marks.
(d) They were made by Mbwun.
4. What is the hormone that turns a caterpillar into a butterfly?
5. What is the Pitti Palace?
(a) An art museum.
(b) Home of Augustian royalty.
(c) A Chinese restaurant.
(d) A dance club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo do to discover what Greg was doing in the burned out warehouse?
2. What do they symbols carved into the hut mean?
3. On what item does D'Agosta strike a match in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of the administrator of the Physical Anthropology lab?
5. What does Pendergast say is the creature's gathering point?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)