|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of New York City's assistant medical examiner?
(a) Olivia Meriam.
(b) Margo Green.
(c) Louie Padelsky.
(d) Whitney Cadwalader Frock.
2. What is the average number of murders a day in the past year in New York as mentioned in Chapter 14?
3. What nickname has Smitback given to Margo in Chapter 15?
(a) Rose Petal.
(b) Sweet Pea.
(c) Lotus Blossom.
4. What odor does Smithback detect when following his informant into the small hole?
(a) Brick dust.
(c) Raw sewage.
(d) Wood smoke.
5. What were the killings called that Dr. Frock and Margo solved in the prequel to "Reliquary"?
(a) Museum Beast Killings.
(b) The Metropolitan Murders.
(c) Route 666 Killings.
(d) The Eyebrow Creature Killings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what bar does Smithback make his phone call in Chapter 6?
2. What coats the staircase down to the lower level of the tunnels?
3. What label did Smithback give Pamela Wisher?
4. What dignitary shows up at Mrs. Wisher's rally?
5. Where did Pamela expect to begin working?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)