|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nick Bitterman going to Belveder Castle?
(a) To meet his wife.
(b) To have lunch.
(c) To attend a business meeting.
(d) To propose.
2. What is the name of the waterway in which Snow goes on his first dive?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Cripple Creek.
(c) Cloaca Maxima.
(d) Hudson River.
3. What story won Smithback great accolades?
(a) The Mrable story.
(b) The Mbwun story.
(c) The Mkwan story.
(d) The Muskrat story.
4. What is Snow looking for after a police shootout?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A kidnapped girl.
(c) A stolen car.
(d) A brick of heroin.
5. In what bar does Smithback make his phone call in Chapter 6?
(a) The Cat-O-Nine Bar.
(b) The Cat's Paw.
(c) The Cat's Meow.
(d) The Cat's Eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who requests a meeting with D'Agosta in Chapter 7?
2. What does Nick Bitterman proclaim August seventh to be?
3. Where does Smithbeck's informant ask to meet him?
4. What is the name of the curator for the New York Museum of Natural History?
5. In what month does the book begin?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)