|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Smithback's informant insists that Smtihback must meet whom?
(a) Tail Gunner.
(c) Arnold Murray.
2. Why does Waxie call D'Agosta and Hayward to his office in Chapter 30?
(a) He needs help in his sting operation.
(b) He decided to turn the investigation over.
(c) He believes he captured the killer.
(d) He wants to tell them that he is calling off the investigation.
3. What program did Greg develop that were key in identifying and stopping Mbwun?
(a) Genetic extrapolation.
(b) MTHFR genetic anomoly.
(c) The skip-sequence-skip program.
(d) DNA sequencing.
4. What question does Pendergast ask D'Agosta when they see the squatters' fire in the tunnel?
(a) "Could this be the break we're looking for?"
(b) "How many fingers do you see?"
(c) "You want the ones on the left or the ones on the right?"
(d) "Shall we retire to the drawing room?"
5. In what month does the book begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D'Agosta propose as a temporary alternative to attacking the creatures where they live?
2. What is Frock's reasoning for dismissing Margo's theory about the killings?
3. What is blastomycosis?
4. What is the name of the curator for the New York Museum of Natural History?
5. What does D'Agosta discover Hayward doing in the storage room?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)