|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the trio find in the cubby where the second headless body was found?
(a) An old coin.
(b) A rat's nest.
(c) A head.
(d) A cryptic note.
2. To what type of philosophy is the following phrase attributed? "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
3. Who requests a meeting with D'Agosta in Chapter 7?
(b) Bill Smithback.
(d) Sergeant Hayward.
4. What story won Smithback great accolades?
(a) The Muskrat story.
(b) The Mkwan story.
(c) The Mbwun story.
(d) The Mrable story.
5. How does the pool secretary describe the clothing that Smithback's informant was wearing?
(b) Neat as a pin.
(c) A shroud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of biologist is Margo?
2. What does Margo find in the puddle-like areas on the floor of the burned out warehouse?
3. What is Pendergast's place of residence called?
4. What was the Tower modeled after?
5. What is the name of the one person who escaped a close encounter with Mbwun?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)