|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tests were run on the two skeletons found in the river?
(a) Toxic residue testing.
(b) Osteological analysis.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Antiboldy testing.
2. What supposedly happens when the Mbwun plant is eaten?
(a) A reovirus injects its host with reptilian DNA.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) Mammalian DNA is converted to reptilian DNA.
(d) The fibers contain seeds which implant themselves in the host.
3. To what type of philosophy is the following phrase attributed? "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
4. What or who are Pendergast and D'Agosta looking for in the tunnels in Chapter 22?
(b) A translation of the phrase "Cui ci sono dei monstri".
(c) The murderer or murderers.
(d) The latest victim's head.
5. What is the name of the administrator of the Physical Anthropology lab?
(a) Greg Kawakita.
(b) Emmaline Spragg.
(c) Sy Hagedorn.
(d) Margo Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What label did Smithback give Pamela Wisher?
2. What metaphor is used to describe the Reservoir in Chapter 16?
3. In what month does the book begin?
4. How does the pool secretary describe the clothing that Smithback's informant was wearing?
5. What does Hayward tell Waxie and D'Agosta to watch for in the lower level?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)