|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 40 through 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who requests a meeting with D'Agosta in Chapter 7?
(a) Sergeant Hayward.
(b) Bill Smithback.
2. How long is the dump of a hundred million gallons of water expected to take?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Four days.
(c) Thirty-six hours.
(d) Eight minutes.
3. What exhibition was opening at the Museum eighteen months before the current murders took place?
(a) Hall of Africa.
(b) The Evolution of Piltdown man.
(d) Life Under the Ocean.
4. What or who are Pendergast and D'Agosta looking for in the tunnels in Chapter 22?
(a) A translation of the phrase "Cui ci sono dei monstri".
(b) The murderer or murderers.
(c) The latest victim's head.
5. What nickname has Smitback given to Margo in Chapter 15?
(a) Lotus Blossom.
(b) Rose Petal.
(d) Sweet Pea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo find growing on the surface of the Central Park Reservoir?
2. What is the translation given in the book of the phrase "Cui ci sono dei monstri"?
3. Where is the Pitti Palace located?
4. Why does Margo say she likes Smithback's second article on Pamela Wisher?
5. What is another name given to the homeless population in the tunnels?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)