|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 40 through 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they symbols carved into the hut mean?
(a) All Hail the Demon Victor.
(b) Only He Who Lives is He Who Knows.
(c) Home of the Father.
(d) Abode of the Unsymmetrical.
2. What dignitary shows up at Mrs. Wisher's rally?
(a) The senator of New York
(b) The governor of New York.
(c) The mayor of New York.
(d) The president.
3. What is thrown at the officers in Chapter 46?
(a) Dead rats.
(d) Buckets of urine.
4. What is the average number of murders a day in the past year in New York as mentioned in Chapter 14?
5. Which two characters in Chapter 12 detest each other?
(a) All of the answers are incorrect.
(b) Frock and Margo.
(c) Margo and Brambell.
(d) Brambell and Frock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Devil's Attic?
2. Who is Hayward's boss?
3. What was on the pair of athletic socks found at the site of the first homeless murder?
4. What does Hayward tell Waxie and D'Agosta to watch for in the lower level?
5. Whose body was found in the basement of the brownstone?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)