Chapters 1 through 6
1. In what month does the book begin?
2. What is Snow preparing to do at the opening of Chapter 1?
3. What is Snow looking for after a police shootout?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A kidnapped girl.
(c) A stolen car.
(d) A brick of heroin.
4. What is the name of the bridge in Chapter 1?
(a) Breston Bay Bridge.
(b) Hanging River Bridge.
(c) Striker Bridge.
(d) Humboldt Rail Bridge.
5. What is blastomycosis?
(a) A fungal infection.
(b) A rare cancer.
(c) An explosion of broken glass.
(d) A stage in the growth of a zygote.
6. What is the name of the waterway in which Snow goes on his first dive?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Hudson River.
(c) Cloaca Maxima.
(d) Cripple Creek.
7. What is the name of New York City's assistant medical examiner?
(a) Margo Green.
(b) Whitney Cadwalader Frock.
(c) Louie Padelsky.
(d) Olivia Meriam.
8. What is the working theory about the second skeleton found in the waterway?
(a) It is the Missing Link.
(b) It is not real.
(c) It is an animal.
(d) It is a Native American burial site.
This section contains 4,285 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)