Quiz: The Book of Common Prayer and King Edward VIII to Intercession for Dunkirk
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was going on in Britain that so few children arrived to live at the fourth estate?
a) Changing leadership.
2. In "Intercession in Dunkirk", Dunkirk, despite intercession, was called to do what?
a) Stop fighting.
b) Stand and fight.
3. To whom was King Edward VIII engaged?
a) A Nigerian Princess.
b) An English Lady.
c) An American.
d) An American divorcee.
4. In "Intercession for Dunkirk", small boats traveled safely due to what type of waters?
5. In "Fourth Estate and the Jews", the children...
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)