|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Jody usually come home from school?
(a) Six o'clock.
(b) Noon (for lunch) and three o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) After sunset, to be safe.
2. What does the pony's name mean?
3. What would Billy Buck like to do with Easter?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Work him until he dies.
(c) Just let him relax and be.
(d) Sell him.
4. How does Jody kill the animal that he kills for the first time when Chapter 2 opens?
(a) With his hands.
(b) With his gun.
(c) With a slingshot.
(d) He makes his dog go attack it.
5. What does Jody initially want to name the pony?
(c) Gabilan Mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the cow-pumpkins look when the novel first opens?
2. What item does Jody find Gitano polishing?
3. What does Jody have to do when he comes home from school every day?
4. How does Gitano leave his first dinner with the Tiflins?
5. When Carl and Billy first return from being gone when the novel opens, what does Jody smell on their breath?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)