|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of horse was Easter when he was younger?
(a) Stubborn and strong-willed.
(b) Expensive but worthless.
(c) Lazy and annoying.
(d) Beautiful and strong.
2. Where did Carl get the pony from?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) He never says.
(c) He found him.
(d) A sheriff's auction.
3. Where does Jess report Gitano was heading?
(a) Into the mountains.
(b) Nowhere in particular.
(c) Into the next town over.
(d) Toward the Mexico border.
4. When Mrs. Tiflin talks about Gitano staying, what does Carl do?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Slap her.
(c) Cut her off.
(d) Change his mind.
5. Why does Gitano eventually make Jody leave his lodgings for the night?
(a) Because he is trying to steal things.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Because he wants to sleep.
(d) Because he finds Jody incredibly annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jody initially want to name the pony?
2. How does the pony's coat and mane look when Jody first sees them?
3. Who does Jody first show his new pony to?
4. Who is Billy Buck?
5. What color eyes does Jody Tiflin have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)