|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Billy Buck like to do with Easter?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Just let him relax and be.
(c) Sell him.
(d) Work him until he dies.
2. How high is the corn when the novel first opens?
(a) Knee high.
(b) Exactly even with Jody.
(c) Over Jody's head.
(d) It hasn't sprouted yet.
3. What kind of gun does Jody have?
(a) A .22.
(b) A cap gun.
(c) A .25.
(d) A .44.
4. What color skin does Gitano have?
(b) Very freckly.
(d) It's hard to tell because he's been burned.
5. Where is the infected lump located on the pony?
(a) Its jaw.
(b) Its leg.
(c) Its ear.
(d) Its chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the novel opens, what are Carl and Billy going to do?
2. When does Billy Buck get up?
3. What ominous sign does Jody see that lets him know his pony has died?
4. Who does Jess Taylor say he saw riding Easter?
5. What kind of information is Jody eager to get out of Gitano?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)