|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy suggest Jody name the pony?
(d) Uni, since he looks like a unicorn.
2. How does Billy often perform at local rodeos?
(a) Very well - he often wins first place.
(b) About average.
(c) He is too old - he usually just judges.
3. As Jody's pony gets sicker, what life-saving procedure must Billy do to keep it alive?
(a) Keep it drugged.
(b) Give it alcohol to keep it calm.
(c) Amputate its leg.
(d) Cut a hole in its windpipe.
4. Where is the infected lump located on the pony?
(a) Its ear.
(b) Its chest.
(c) Its leg.
(d) Its jaw.
5. Who is Billy Buck?
(a) A ranch hand.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Carl and Billy get to go with the pony?
2. How does Jody's mom feel about his dedication to the red pony?
3. When does Billy Buck get up?
4. What color hair does Jody Tiflin have?
5. What color eyes does Jody Tiflin have?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)