|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Carl say Gitano can initially stay for?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) One night and breakfast.
2. Who is the only person to encourage Grandfather's storytelling during his first night at the Tiflins?
(b) Billy Buck.
(d) Mrs. Tiflin.
3. During the first dinner with Grandfather, what does Billy say makes people hungrier?
(a) Being in bad weather.
(b) Staying in the same location all the time.
(c) Being idle.
(d) Moving around.
4. How does Jody kill the animal that he kills for the first time when Chapter 2 opens?
(a) With his hands.
(b) With his gun.
(c) With a slingshot.
(d) He makes his dog go attack it.
5. What interrupts Grandfather's storytelling the first night he is visiting the Tiflins?
(a) A moth in the room that Billy and Carl try to catch.
(b) A very loud noise from outside.
(c) A neighbor's cry for help.
(d) A small fire in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Gitano actually stolen from Carl?
2. What does Jess Taylor report the horse rider was carrying?
3. What would Billy Buck like to do with Easter?
4. How does the pony's coat and mane look when Jody first sees them?
5. Who is Easter?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)