|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Tiflin talks about Gitano staying, what does Carl do?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Cut her off.
(c) Change his mind.
(d) Slap her.
2. Why does Gitano eventually make Jody leave his lodgings for the night?
(a) Because he finds Jody incredibly annoying.
(b) Because he wants to sleep.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Because he is trying to steal things.
3. What is a common breakfast in the Tiflin household?
(a) Eggs, bacon, and biscuits.
(b) Fresh turkey sandwiches.
(c) None -- they are very poor.
4. Where does Gitano stay while at the Tiflin ranch?
(a) The old bunkhouse.
(b) The barn.
(c) In Jody's room.
5. When will Jody be allowed to have cartridges for his gun?
(a) When he is 12.
(b) When he is 14.
(c) When he saves up enough money to buy some.
(d) When he is no longer grounded for failing his classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gabilan respond to being bridle trained?
2. How does Jody get to school?
3. What would Carl like to do with Easter?
4. Where does Gitano claim to have relatives?
5. What does the pony's name mean?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)