|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By which holiday does Carl tell Jody he can ride his pony?
2. What color hair does Jody Tiflin have?
3. What kind of shoes does Jody Tiflin wear in late summer?
(b) Big boots because of all the rain.
4. How is Billy's horse often described?
(a) As nothing special to look at.
(b) As an average horse but with crazy eyes.
(c) As looking almost exactly like Billy.
(d) As the most beautiful horse in the county.
5. How high is the corn when the novel first opens?
(a) Over Jody's head.
(b) It hasn't sprouted yet.
(c) Knee high.
(d) Exactly even with Jody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a common breakfast in the Tiflin household?
2. Why is Jody so concerned about the rain and his pony?
3. How does Gitano leave his first dinner with the Tiflins?
4. How does the pony's coat and mane look when Jody first sees them?
5. What kind of gun does Jody have?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)