Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does his family think about Jack's means of coping with his emotions?
(a) They think he is being mean to his father.
(b) They believe there is nothing they can do about his isolation.
(c) They think he is not a good horn player.
(d) They know he will grow out of it.
2. How does Yegudkin react to the question Jack asks him when Yegudkin has finished playing?
(a) He laughs loudly and his eyes widen.
(b) He laughs loudly and says "no."
(c) He laughs loudly and turns to the graduate student.
(d) He laughs loudly and nudges Jack in the side.
3. What makes Jack turn his head and look up while he is thinking and preparing the cows for milking in the barn?
(a) His cousin asks him a question.
(b) One of the farmhands needs help.
(c) His mother come to talk to him.
(d) HIs uncle speaks to him.
4. What does Dale say to Jack as he is standing at the door?
(b) "My son."
(c) "Forgive me."
(d) "I have missed you."
5. With whom does Jack take his horn lessons?
(a) Arcady Yegudkin.
(b) Arcady Yelliniski.
(c) Andrew Yegudski.
(d) Arcomb Yegadsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bus does Jack take to his music lessons?
2. What is in the shallow drawer of Yegudkin's desk in his office?
3. When Jack opens the living room door, what is his father doing in the living room?
4. How does Jack react to the answer Yegudkin gives him after playing the horn for his student?
5. Who takes Yegudkin and his wife away from their home?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)