|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day are Jack's music lessons?
2. What does Jack know as he begins his walk down the street toward home?
(a) He needs to stop at the store before going home.
(b) He has to get change to get on the bus.
(c) He has missed his bus.
(d) He has a twenty minute walk ahead of him.
3. What are some of the composers Jack practices in his lessons?
(a) Kopprasch, Guiness and Kling.
(b) Kopprasch, Gallette and Klien.
(c) Kopprasch, Gauche and Kline.
(d) Kopprasch, Gallay and Kling.
4. How does the narrator describe Yegudkin's playing the French horn?
(a) As if a creature from some other universe had appeared in the room.
(b) As if a thousand brass bands were playing.
(c) As if angels had entered the room.
(d) As if an unskilled musician had played the horn.
5. What does Jack have tucked under his arms as he starts for home?
(a) His horn and his hat.
(b) His horn and his coat.
(c) HIs horn and his music.
(d) His horn and his lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Dale does after being home a month?
2. What is an "Alexander?"
3. What does Yegudkin say as he hands the horn to his student?
4. How does the narrator describe the look in Yegudkin's eyes as he handles the Alexander?
5. What does the person in the barn say to him while he is working with the cows?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)