|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack notice about his father since his return home?
(a) He does not like to talk to people anymore.
(b) He has lost his sense of humor.
(c) His eyes no longer work as well as they used to.
(d) HIs eyes not longer sparkle, and he does not have a actor's style.
2. What does Yegudkin say as he hands the horn to his student?
(a) "Good horn."
(b) "Good instrument."
(c) "Good luck."
(d) "Good sound."
3. What does Jack realize he is doing as he gets close to his father?
(a) He is staggering to the couch.
(b) He is looking at Phoebe.
(c) He is smiling at his mother.
(d) He is crying like his father.
4. What makes Jack turn his head and look up while he is thinking and preparing the cows for milking in the barn?
(a) His mother come to talk to him.
(b) One of the farmhands needs help.
(c) HIs uncle speaks to him.
(d) His cousin asks him a question.
5. What kinds of things does Yegudkin play on the horn?
(a) Scales, etudes and whole notes.
(b) Chords, notes and etudes.
(c) Scales, runs, and chords.
(d) Scales, notes and etudes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yegudkin look like?
2. How does Jack speak when he talks to his father at his homecoming?
3. Since his father has returned home, what does Jack do late at night?
4. How does Dale react to being home?
5. What other things does Dale read in public?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)