|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an "Alexander?"
(a) A type of trumpet.
(b) A type of tuba.
(c) A type of trombone.
(d) A type of French horn.
2. What bus does Jack take to his music lessons?
(a) The Greenbus.
(b) The Newark Express.
(c) The Bluebue.
(d) The Express.
3. What does Jack do when he finally enters the living room?
(a) He stands next to his aunt and uncle.
(b) He stands next to his father and pats his back.
(c) He kneels next to his father and puts his arm around him.
(d) He sits next to his mother on the couch.
4. What question does Jack ask Yegudkin after hearing him play?
(a) "Have you always played that well?"
(b) "How did you learn to play runs that fast?"
(c) "How did you memorize all of that?"
(d) "Do you think I'll ever play like that?"
5. How does Yegudkin's wife survive their ordeal?
(a) She is blinded by the wounds she received.
(b) She is hardly harmed by the soldiers.
(c) She is terribly crippled from the gunshots.
(d) She is left behind and lives in a work camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in the barn say to him while he is working with the cows?
2. What does Yedugkin wear to work every day?
3. What does Jack realize he is doing as he gets close to his father?
4. To whom is Yegudkin giving the Alexander?
5. What does Jack have tucked under his arms as he starts for home?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)