|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some of the composers Jack practices in his lessons?
(a) Kopprasch, Gauche and Kline.
(b) Kopprasch, Gallette and Klien.
(c) Kopprasch, Guiness and Kling.
(d) Kopprasch, Gallay and Kling.
2. Where and when does Jack refuse to play his horn?
(a) At church or at home for guests.
(b) At church or on street corners after dinner.
(c) In the neighborhood or in the school band on holidays.
(d) In his home for his friends.
3. Where do the Yegudkins live in America?
(a) Rochester, New York
(b) Rochester, Indiana
(c) Rochester, New Jersey
(d) Rochester, Minnesota
4. What does Yegudkin say to Jack at the end of their lesson?
(a) "Next week?"
(b) "Next lesson?"
(c) "Next month?"
(d) "Next Saturday?"
5. To whom is Yegudkin giving the Alexander?
(a) To himself.
(b) To a new horn player.
(c) To Jack.
(d) To one of his graduate students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack have tucked under his arms as he starts for home?
2. What does Jack think about while preparing the cow for the milking machine later in evening after his lunch with Phoebe?
3. What is the foundation note for the horn Yegudkin is playing?
4. How old is Yegudkin when we meet him?
5. How does Yegudkin react to the question Jack asks him when Yegudkin has finished playing?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)