1. In the opening of the story, who dies in April?
2. What is the victim riding when he falls off and is run over?
3. How old is the child when he dies?
4. How old is the character who accidentally kills the child?
5. How old is the youngest child at the time of the accident?
6. Where does Jack sometimes find his father after the accident?
Lying on the cow-barn floor crying.
7. What kind of man is Jack's father?
A sensitive, intelligent dreamer.
This section contains 5,940 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)