Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday was just days away from the birth of the Altman's baby?
2. What did Paul say to Miriam when he returned home in Chapter 34?
3. How did Angel's father die?
4. What did Angel tell Michael on their way home from Sacramento in Chapter 23?
5. When Angel left for the third time, where did she find work?
When Angel left the valley for the last time, it was Paul that went to attempt to bring her home; Why? What did Angel and Paul learn about themselves and each other from their encounter in San Francisco? What was the end result?
From Angel's point of view, consider the love she received from her mother, the Duchess and Duke versus the love she experienced from Michael, the Altmans, and God.
More than once in the story, Angel reflects on what her life and relationship might have been with Michael if her childhood experiences had been different. Explore those incidents, and then (like Michael did) reflect on why God might have allowed those things to occur. What possible consequences might there have been if Angel had never become Angel? Were there any benefits to her experiences?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)