Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday was just days away from the birth of the Altman's baby?
2. What did Paul say to Miriam when he returned home in Chapter 34?
3. How did Angel's father die?
4. What did Angel tell Michael on their way home from Sacramento in Chapter 23?
5. When Angel left for the third time, where did she find work?
Essay Topic 1
More than once in the story, Angel reflects on what her life and relationship might have been with Michael if her childhood experiences had been different. Explore those incidents, and then (like Michael did) reflect on why God might have allowed those things to occur. What possible consequences might there have been if Angel had never become Angel? Were there any benefits to her experiences?
Essay Topic 2
How does the Biblical Book of Hosea compare to Francine Rivers' version of the story of the Hoseas? As you compare/contrast the two stories, include the setting, main characters and plot line, specifically the resolution.
Essay Topic 3
When Angel, Michael, and Johnathan Axel heed the directions of that still, small voice miraculous things happen, even lives are saved. Give specific examples of incidents when each of these characters have followed that voice and the results that ensued.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)