|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael bring for Angel from his trip to town in Chapter 26?
(b) A comb for her hair.
(c) New curtains.
(d) A Bible of her own.
2. When Angel left for the third time, where did she find work?
(a) In a brothel.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a small cafe.
(d) In a local bar.
3. What was in the pocket-sized packet that Miriam give to Michael for Angel?
(a) A scripture about love.
(b) A poem about sisterhood.
(c) A jeweled hair comb.
(d) Seeds for a flower garden.
4. What was Michael's reply when Angel asked him what he'd ever done to be ashamed in his life?
(a) "I've committed adultery."
(b) "I've loved you."
(c) "I've committed murder."
(d) "I've never done anything."
5. What did Angel do to feel ashamed after running away for the third time?
(a) Cook for strangers.
(b) Eat Duke's food.
(c) Return to prostitution.
(d) Become a pick-pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walked forward with Angel when she wanted to accept Jesus as her Lord?
2. What holiday was just days away from the birth of the Altman's baby?
3. At one point Angel wanted to leave Sacramento. Where did Angel want to run away to next?
4. What delicacy did Angel look forward to at Thanksgiving?
5. How did Michael know that Angel was in trouble the third time she left?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)