|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the pocket-sized packet that Miriam give to Michael for Angel?
(a) A scripture about love.
(b) A poem about sisterhood.
(c) A jeweled hair comb.
(d) Seeds for a flower garden.
2. How did Angel's father die?
(a) She killed him.
(b) Duke murdered him.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He was hit by a runaway wagon.
3. What happened on Michael and Angel's seventh anniversary?
(a) They celebrated with a huge gathering.
(b) They went to Sacramento.
(c) Their first son was born.
(d) They adopted a new baby.
4. Who walked forward with Angel when she wanted to accept Jesus as her Lord?
(a) Susanna Axle.
(b) Jonathan Axle.
(c) Michael Hosea.
(d) Miriam Altman.
5. What day did Angel's mom treat as a holy day?
(b) Angel's birthday.
(d) New Years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday was just days away from the birth of the Altman's baby?
2. Where did Angel go when she ran away the third time?
3. Duke told Angel, "love is a trap." What did he tell her to stick to instead?
4. What is the reason Miriam thinks that Paul doesn't like Angel?
5. In Chapter 29, when Angel lifted her head from washing her face in a trough, who was there?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 28, the Hoseas celebrate Christmas at the Altmans, and Michael reads the Christmas story. What is Angel's reaction to the story?
2. In Chapter 31, two people heeded God's voice. Who were they and what was the result?
3. In Chapter 27, where is Angel when she hears God's voice, and what does He tell her?
4. in Chapter 33, why and where does Paul go look for Angel? How does this journey effect him?
5. By the end of Chapter 33, how has Angel's character evolved from the beginning of the book?
6. In Chapter 21, why does Angel attempt to push Michael away from her, and how does she hope to accomplish this?
7. What does Paul think of Miriam? What is his reaction to her and why?
8. Why does Angel begin to think that there is potential for a relationship between Michael and Miriam?
9. In Chapter 26, how does Elizabeth pregnancy influence Angel's opinion of herself and the future?
10. In Chapter 22, does Angel's love for Michael change while she is away from him?
This section contains 1,359 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)