|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday was just days away from the birth of the Altman's baby?
(b) The first day of winter.
(c) New Years.
(d) Angel's birthday.
2. What did Paul say to Miriam when he returned home in Chapter 34?
(a) "There's no place like home."
(b) "Goodness, I've missed you."
(c) "You're a sight for sore eyes."
(d) "My, how you've grown."
3. How did Angel's father die?
(a) Duke murdered him.
(b) He was hit by a runaway wagon.
(c) She killed him.
(d) He committed suicide.
4. What did Angel tell Michael on their way home from Sacramento in Chapter 23?
(a) "You saved me again."
(b) "I'll just end up leaving again."
(c) "You knew what you were gettng into."
(d) "I love you."
5. When Angel left for the third time, where did she find work?
(a) In a brothel.
(b) In a small cafe.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a local bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
2. From whom did Miriam say she learned her courage?
3. When Angel wanted to leave the store, what excuse did Joseph tell Angel to keep her at work?
4. What did God tell Angel when she asked for strength to go to Michael after returning home for the last time?
5. How did Duke require his mistress to look?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)