Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tutored Angel?
(a) Jonathan Axle.
(b) Susanna Axle.
(c) Miriam Altman.
(d) Elizabeth Altman.
2. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
(b) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(c) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(d) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
3. In Chapter 21, what did Angel think would stop the pain inside her and poison her relationship with Michael?
(a) Telling him the truth about her relationship with God.
(b) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Paul.
(c) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Duke.
(d) Telling him the truth about her relationship with her father.
4. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) One week.
(b) One and a half days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three days.
5. What did the Altman's celebrate at the first gathering in their new home?
(a) The new well.
(b) Elizabeth's pregnancy.
(c) Spring planting.
(d) Miriam's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel tell the Altmans to try and keep them from wintering with the Hoseas?
2. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
3. Who offered Angel a job in Sacramento?
4. Why did Paul want to leave the valley?
5. After Duke brought Angel back to his home and had visited her a few times, what choice did he give Angel?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)