|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel jump off the wagon when Michael tried to take her home?
(a) She thought he was going to punish her.
(b) She was angry and wanted to walk.
(c) She didn't want to sit close to him.
(d) She didn't want to go back to the cabin.
2. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
3. When Angel woke from a nightmare and Michael asked her what it was about, what was her reply?
(a) "I was your prisoner."
(b) "I was back at the brothel."
(c) "I can't remember."
(d) "You don't want to know."
4. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
(c) Mai Ling.
5. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(b) A good nights sleep.
(c) Praying to Michael's God.
(d) Hard work and daily chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
2. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
3. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
4. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
5. How did Angel pay Paul for the ride to Pair-a-Dice?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)