Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Angel give to Virgil Harper?
(a) Mrs. Hosea.
2. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
(a) His sister's.
(b) Ones he made.
(c) His mother's.
(d) A stranger's.
3. What does Miriam Altman say about dogs and children?
(a) They can always pick a tenderhearted person.
(b) They are a faithful and true companion.
(c) They always know when a storm is coming.
(d) They keep you warm at night.
4. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
(a) A mocking bird outside the window.
(b) The crackling of the fire.
(c) The babbling brook nearby.
(d) Him reading out of the Bible.
5. Why did Angel run away from Michael a second time?
(a) Michael expected too much from her.
(b) The Altmans discovered the truth about her past.
(c) Paul kept trying to intimidate her.
(d) She fell in love with Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Angel want to fall in love?
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
3. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
4. After Angel announced the birth of the Altman's son, what did John ask?
5. In Chapter 29, when Angel lifted her head from washing her face in a trough, who was there?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)