|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
(a) He thought Michael should be a priest.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He thought that Michael was lying.
(d) He wanted to be the first to marry.
2. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
3. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
(a) Get divorced.
(b) Get it annulled.
(c) Make it work.
(d) Stay until he tires of her.
4. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
(a) Buy a couple head of cattle.
(b) Use it to court Angel.
(c) Use it to invest in more land.
(d) Buy a house in town.
5. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
(a) His sister's.
(b) Ones he made.
(c) His mother's.
(d) A stranger's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
2. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
3. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
4. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
5. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)