|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
(a) She wanted him to be with someone who could have children.
(b) She believed that he didn't really love her as he claimed.
(c) She wanted to finally be free and to live on her own.
(d) She believed that he would eventually leave her for another.
2. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
(a) She began to laugh in his face.
(b) She started to cry uncontrollably.
(c) She slapped him in the face.
(d) She walked away.
3. What did Miriam Altman say about Paul in Chapter 20?
(a) He's as beautiful as an angel with a halo to match.
(b) He's as hateful as the devil and just as handsome.
(c) He's handsome with dark, brooding eyes.
(d) He's sweet as honey with fire in his eyes.
4. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
(b) Michael made fun of her predicament.
(c) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
(d) Michael washed her hands and feet.
5. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(a) The valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
2. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
3. When Angel left Michael for the third time, what did she put in Miriam's hand?
4. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
5. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)