|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How bad does Gwen say Brigham's wound is?
2. When does the March finally begin?
3. What does the Prince decide about a battle at Drumossie Moor?
4. Who removes the bullet from Brigham?
5. What does Serena do when Brigham leaves for London the following morning?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the politics involved in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales that sets the climate for the war in 1745.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the interplay between Serena and Brigham when she finds out about the duel and goes to his bedroom to tell him she will marry him. Why is she suddenly so sure she wants to marry him? Is it because he kills Standish? Why is Brigham bothered by the fact that she only agrees to be his wife after learning about the duel?
Essay Topic 3
What else do we learn about Serena from her experiences in the cave? She is pregnant and has a husband who is recovering from a near death experience, yet when there is danger, she doesn't hesitate to do what has to be done to protect those she loves.
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)