|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the first cannon explodes near Culloden House what is happening at Glenroe?
2. Who removes the bullet from Brigham?
3. After Serena goes to Brigham's room, what does Brigham say to assure Serena of his feelings for her?
4. What does Serena finally admit to Brigham after he catches up to her and forces her to talk?
5. Why does Brigham want the duel the Colonel?
Essay Topic 1
What is it about Brigham that he so easily builds a trusting relationship with young Malcolm?
Essay Topic 2
Give examples of how Commander O'Sullivan and Commander Murray differ in their war tactics and what results in the situations where they disagreed.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Serena consider herself different in her ways? What is wrong with the way she acts? If she is wrong, what is the expected way for a young woman to act?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)