Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the first cannon explodes near Culloden House what is happening at Glenroe?
2. Who removes the bullet from Brigham?
3. After Serena goes to Brigham's room, what does Brigham say to assure Serena of his feelings for her?
4. What does Serena finally admit to Brigham after he catches up to her and forces her to talk?
5. Why does Brigham want the duel the Colonel?
Explain Molly's intentions when she falls off the ladder, and the results. Explain Serena's intentions when she falls carrying milk to the house, and the results. What is different about the two situations?
Explain the purpose of a duel; What are the rules of a duel? Why does Brigham have to set up Standish under false pretenses of a game of dice in order to fight the duel?
What precautions does Brigham take to insure the war plans are kept secret? Why is it necessary to take these precautions?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)