Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the first cannon explodes near Culloden House what is happening at Glenroe?
2. Who removes the bullet from Brigham?
3. After Serena goes to Brigham's room, what does Brigham say to assure Serena of his feelings for her?
4. What does Serena finally admit to Brigham after he catches up to her and forces her to talk?
5. Why does Brigham want the duel the Colonel?
Essay Topic 1
Give examples of how Commander O'Sullivan and Commander Murray differ in their war tactics and what results in the situations where they disagreed.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the politics involved in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales that sets the climate for the war in 1745.
Essay Topic 3
What is it about Brigham that he so easily builds a trusting relationship with young Malcolm?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)