|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brigham think they should do about the war?
2. What does Brigham say in the morning as he looks out over Drumossie Moor?
3. What do Coll and Malcolm see from the ridge that overlooked Glenroe?
4. After learning about the duel, what does Serena tell Brigham when she goes to his room?
5. What does Serena tell Brigham she does if he is killed?
Essay Topic 1
What role is France playing in Prince Charles's plans to reclaim the English throne? How important is their role?
Essay Topic 2
So much of the novel is based on Serena's dislike and distrust of anyone English. Explain why she has such difficulty getting beyond this in her relationship with Brigham.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the purpose of a duel; What are the rules of a duel? Why does Brigham have to set up Standish under false pretenses of a game of dice in order to fight the duel?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)