Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the first cannon explodes near Culloden House what is happening at Glenroe?
2. Who removes the bullet from Brigham?
3. After Serena goes to Brigham's room, what does Brigham say to assure Serena of his feelings for her?
4. What does Serena finally admit to Brigham after he catches up to her and forces her to talk?
5. Why does Brigham want the duel the Colonel?
Essay Topic 1
What precautions does Brigham take to insure the war plans are kept secret? Why is it necessary to take these precautions?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Serena consider herself different in her ways? What is wrong with the way she acts? If she is wrong, what is the expected way for a young woman to act?
Essay Topic 3
There are several examples of loyalty in the story. Give examples of these and explain how they impact on the plot of the novel.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)