|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the battle starts at Drumossie Moor, what happens to the Highlanders?
(a) Several run away.
(b) They are cut down by the English.
(c) They are too hungry to fight.
(d) Some step on land mines and are killed.
2. After being back in London for six weeks, what does Brigham discover?
(a) He has gardens to be boasted.
(b) He has every comfortable pleasure there.
(c) His home in London is beautiful.
(d) While London is his home, it is no longer his heart.
3. What news does Brigham have for Serena after he comes to their room and finds her crying in Chapter 13?
(a) She must leave the next day because they are going to march to London.
(b) She can stay at Holyrood, but the men are leaving for London.
(c) He isn't feeling well and wants to rest.
(d) She must leave the next day because it's time for the men to begin planning their next attack.
4. What does Brigham say in the morning as he looks out over Drumossie Moor?
(a) It ends there for better or worse.
(b) They all run away.
(c) They beat the English there.
(d) They are all going to die there.
5. What does Whtesmouth tell Brigham about the fight to come?
(a) He is ready to return home.
(b) He is ready for a good fight.
(c) They are about to lose a big battle.
(d) The troops lose their momentum in Edinburgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brigham see happening to Coll during the battle of Drumossie Moor?
2. Seeing the battle is lost, what do Brigham and Coll finally decide to do?
3. What is wrong with Maggie's baby?
4. Who removes the bullet from Brigham?
5. What does Serena do when she hears about the duel?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)