|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brigham do while sword fighting with the Colonel?
(a) He wants to anger Standish so he makes a mistake.
(b) He likes playing with the other man's head.
(c) He always makes small talk during a duel.
(d) He reminds Standish what he does to Fiona so he knows why he is killing him.
2. As the first cannon explodes near Culloden House what is happening at Glenroe?
(a) Malcolm runs away to fight.
(b) Maggie is in labor.
(c) Fiona suggests they pack their things.
(d) Serena and the family go to the cave.
3. Their are 3,000 men when they capture what city after a short battle?
4. Who arrives in Edinburgh to surprise Brigham, Coll and Ian?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) Serena and the rest of the family.
5. What news does Brigham have for Serena after he comes to their room and finds her crying in Chapter 13?
(a) He isn't feeling well and wants to rest.
(b) She can stay at Holyrood, but the men are leaving for London.
(c) She must leave the next day because they are going to march to London.
(d) She must leave the next day because it's time for the men to begin planning their next attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince decide about a battle at Drumossie Moor?
2. How does Serena feel about life at the royal court?
3. What does Coll suspect the dragoons are going to do next after they left Glenroe?
4. What do Coll and Malcolm see from the ridge that overlooked Glenroe?
5. What is wrong with Maggie's baby?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)