|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brigham see happening to Coll during the battle of Drumossie Moor?
(a) He sees Coll get shot.
(b) He sees Coll fighting three English dragoons.
(c) He sees Coll trying to run away.
(d) He sees Coll trip over the bodies of Highlanders.
2. Who exercises privileges by claiming a dance with Serena?
(a) Prince Charles.
3. Who shows up when Serena and the family are hiding in the cave?
(a) English dragoons.
(b) Several Scots in need of help.
(c) No one.
(d) Brigham and Coll.
4. What do Coll and Malcolm see from the ridge that overlooked Glenroe?
(a) Everyone running for cover.
(b) Smoke from their burning home.
(c) A hundred dragoons.
5. As they marched to war, what is Brigham thinking about the men?
(a) Their spirits are high.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) They don't think about mortality, but of victory and justice too long denied.
(d) All it takes to bring them together is the energy and force of the Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Commander O'Sullivan have to say about a battle at Drumossie Moor?
2. How does the duel between Bringham and the Colonel end?
3. What happens when everyone in the cave is threatened by English soldiers?
4. Why does Brigham want to leave the cave as soon as possible?
5. What does Serena confess to her mother about her relationship with Brigham?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)