|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Maggie asks if her baby is going to die, what does Serena reply?
(a) No one is going to die.
(b) You are going to fight.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) MacGregor's don't give up.
2. After learning about the duel, what does Serena tell Brigham when she goes to his room?
(a) She tells him she is tried of fighting with him.
(b) She tells him she wants to go with him.
(c) She tells him he is wonderful.
(d) She tells him she is proud to be his wife.
3. What happens to Brigham during the battle of Drumossie Moor?
(a) An English soldier stabs him with a dagger.
(c) Grapeshots hit his arm and shoulder.
(d) He gets stabbed by a bayonet.
4. In Chapter Eleven, why does Fiona ask Serena to sit down?
(a) She is angry because Serena is neglecting her chores.
(b) She has a problem and wants to talk to Serena about it.
(c) She is upset because Serena is keeping secrets.
(d) She senses there is something wrong with Serena and wants to talk about it.
5. As they marched to war, what is Brigham thinking about the men?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) They don't think about mortality, but of victory and justice too long denied.
(c) All it takes to bring them together is the energy and force of the Prince.
(d) Their spirits are high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Commander O'Sullivan have to say about a battle at Drumossie Moor?
2. What does Serena say to Brigham when he continues to insist she marries him, whether she agrees or not?
3. What is Serena trying to tell Brigham when he asks her to go to America with him?
4. After being back in London for six weeks, what does Brigham discover?
5. Why does the Earl of Whitesmouth visit Brigham at his home?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)