|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they marched to war, what is Brigham thinking about the men?
(a) Their spirits are high.
(b) They don't think about mortality, but of victory and justice too long denied.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) All it takes to bring them together is the energy and force of the Prince.
2. How does Murray advise the Prince to proceed with the war?
(a) To move on so they don't freeze in one spot.
(b) To withdraw for the winter and regroup to launch the war in the spring.
(c) To move on now before they lose more men.
(d) To sleep on it before making any more decisions.
3. As Serena, Brigham and their child prepare to leave for America, what does Serena regret?
(a) That her mother, Coll and Maggie are not going with them.
(b) That they don't have a proper honeymoon.
(d) That they don't stay.
4. Back at Glenroe, what do Serena and Malcolm do when they learn the English are getting closer?
(a) They plan an escape route to Ireland.
(b) They have a hut deep in the forest they stock as a hiding place.
(c) They plan to stock up a cave to hide in if they have to leave.
(d) The prepare a secret passage into the basement.
5. What does Brigham learn about the Jacobites in London?
(a) Some of them change parties.
(b) There are many who are spies.
(c) While there are many, not all fight for the Prince.
(d) Many of them are changing their allegiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches Serena and Brigham kissing when she's supposed to be doing laundry?
2. What does Coll suspect the dragoons are going to do next after they left Glenroe?
3. At the end of Chapter Seven, what does Serena think Brigham is asking her?
4. In Chapter Four, what does Brigham say about Serena's insults since he arrives?
5. What does Commander O'Sullivan have to say about a battle at Drumossie Moor?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)