|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Six, why is Fiona more concerned about Serena than her other children?
(a) Because she always manages to get into trouble.
(b) Because she is a sickly child.
(c) Because of Serena's temper and a heart that is easily hurt.
(d) Because of her stubborness.
2. How does Serena respond to Brigham's misunderstanding about the blood on her dress?
(a) She starts to giggle.
(b) She tells him he is foolish.
(c) She is too tired to respond.
(d) She gets angry.
3. Who arrives in Brigham's carriage?
(a) Maggie MacDonald.
(c) One of the Campbells.
(d) Prince Charles.
4. In Chapter Four why does Mrs. Drummond make certain Fiona doesn't hear what she is saying to Serena?
(a) They are discussing Coll's condition.
(b) They are discussing politics.
(c) They are talking about delicate matters.
(d) They are planning a surprise party for Fiona.
5. What time are Serena and Brigham married?
(c) 6:00 P.M..
(d) 3:00 P.M..
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Brigham upset with Parkins again?
2. Why does Serena try to ride away when she sees Brigham riding in her direction?
3. What Gaelic term does Serena call Brigham?
4. After learning about the duel, what does Serena tell Brigham when she goes to his room?
5. What does Serena say about English blood?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)